+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 230 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Junior Member rng.alamin is on a distinguished road rng.alamin's Avatar
    Thanks
    MT4,MT5,web based trading station and mobile phone apps.... Our clients can choose the trading account that meets their needs and select the trading platform of their choice during their registration.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,040 Times in 1,524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader hamain jo sab say acha platform laga hay wo mt4 kun k yeh boht hi acha es say saray functin boht hi achay hain aur boht hi easy hain aur samjnay main bhi assan es ko hum use ker k apni trades ko manage bhi ker skty hai...........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-04), ASHOK (2017-11-29), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-02), rehanayaz (2017-11-06), yulbang111 (2017-11-08)

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is just a habit. Since we do not know MT5 yet, it will be difficult to use.
    a lot of custom indicator that can only be used in mt4 platform. Someday, surely all traders will switch to MT5.
    However, something new is better than the old one. Although up to now I am still a fan of mt4.
    thank

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best is mt4. We can apply all indicators and we can make any setting. We also use mt5.
    The problem is some indicators do not fit that. Because this is the vast majority of traders
    do not want to risk their money while they do not know how to use it well. We recommend
    a demo only and then switch to live account with mt5.
    thank

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have included listening that Mt5 has been introduced, but I do not confirm everything.
    I prefer to trade through mt4 due to the fact that it is actually really advanced to make use of
    and even surprisingly comfortable from its simplicity. some investors in the world really use it without much trouble
    best regard

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex trading is the best platform wizards provide more information and knowledge
    about forex trading market and nod I feel comfortable start trading with confidence.
    For trading I always choose forex.
    becarfull

Member remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think it has two type of trading platform the mt4 and mt5 trading platform and I also doing the trade on the mt4 platform and doing the trade with confidently but never doing the trade on the mt5 trading platform and have no any experiences about the mt5.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to remo For This Useful Post:

dhano (2017-10-27), tinad (2017-10-30)

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade with the MT4 platform and this is the most recommended platform. Almost all traders
    use it for their trade and it will be easier and appropriate for my trades. People use MT5 platforms for their trade
    and who knows what happened. Features of the platform
    thank

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jkt48 For This Useful Post:

lanang (2017-10-28), nafas (2017-10-28)

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have tried many trading platforms they all have many options and facilities but
    my favorite trading platform is MT4 just because it has a very nice and easy to use option.
    I really know about the MT4 trading platform and have fulfilled my needs.
    becarfull

Member shakeel2017 is just really nice shakeel2017 is just really nice shakeel2017 is just really nice shakeel2017 is just really nice shakeel2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ma kabhi kabhi web trading b karta hon is ka sab se bara faida ye ha ke apko alag se koi meta trader download nahi karna parta ha and hum bari asani se web par hi sign in kar ke apni trading ko kar saktay han ku ke web trading b same meta trader ki taran hoti ha. Lakin is ke sath sath ma mt4 par hi trade karta hon ku ke ab ma meta trader 4 ko achi taran se study kar chuka hon and mjhe is meta 4 par trading karna asaan lagta ha.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to shakeel2017 For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2017-10-19)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 230 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)