+ Reply to Thread
Page 228 of 230 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Banned strong is an unknown quantity at this point strong's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am using mt4 platform for trading from the first day of trading so it is much better and easy to use for me. I feel very good while using the mt4 platform and I can say that mt4 is my favorite platform.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favorite trading plate from is Insta forex because its reason is that its tools are setup system is so easy and comfortable i like this first i was use markitiva but now just i use insta forex now its my permanent trading plate form.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anitagala124 View Post
    I traded some platform: Marketiva, VT, oanda, plus100..., but I love MT4 very much, I have not try MT5, so I do not know MT5. In mobile, I use MT4 also, that is no problem if the mobile with window mobile system.
    me hamesha se hi mt4 ko pasand karta aaya hon
    maien beech me mt5 bhi usek iya tha..lekin mujhe mt4 se acha koi bhi tradimg platform nahi laga
    maien kayu logo ko recommend bhi kiya hai instaforex aur wo log bahut khush hai mt4 trading platform se

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I traded some platform: Marketiva, VT, oanda, plus100..., but I love MT4 very much, I have not try MT5, so I do not know MT5. In mobile, I use MT4 also, that is no problem if the mobile with window mobile system.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dmambi View Post
    I am presently using MT4 platform and with it i am quite happy now. I started my trading using this platform only and i admire to do trading on this one.
    Same like you I am too using MT4 and am quite satisfied with it, have'nt yet though even shifting to MT5 though i know it will be having some enhancements but did not get time to explore about it.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am presently using MT4 platform and with it i am quite happy now. I started my trading using this platform only and i admire to do trading on this one.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun07 View Post
    My favorite trading platform is Mt4 as it is more easier to use and understand and also one can customize it accordingly.I have tried mt5 too but I find the former one more easier and better.

me too, MT4 is good and still the best right now. i ever compared it with streamster for the others broker...
    so that's why some trader choose MT4 is the best platform..and maybe next time i will learn MT5 and make compare with mt4
    do the best we can

Banned azhar is an unknown quantity at this point azhar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun07 View Post
    My favorite trading platform is Mt4 as it is more easier to use and understand and also one can customize it accordingly.I have tried mt5 too but I find the former one more easier and better.
    G bahi
    Me b MT4 hi use karta ho ye bhot easy he MT5 kabi use nhi lika lakin suna he k MT4 se muskil he.
    I love MT4 plate form very nice and easy for use

Banned lovefx is on a distinguished road lovefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    My favourate platform is mt4. as like many trader i like mt4 which has most tool than any other terminal. also fxcm's terminal attract me, it looks awesome.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 332 Posts
    like other member i am also using mt4 trading platform.
    i am using one indicator in my trading that is not in mt5 version so i use mt4 terminal.
    mt4 is user friendly terminal.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 228 of 230 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)