+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 230 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt4 ko use karney k bad app ko or koi plat forum acha he ni lagta hai es main sub simple he hota hai or sub trade mai app asani say acha earn b kar late ho or her trade karna asan ho jata hai app k liye forex main
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    My favorite platform is metatrader 4. There is currently a new version of metatrader but I consider that version 4 is much better. There are other alternative ways of doing trading as webtrader but it has a big disadvantage. This type of platform depends too much on the speed of the internet.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that the most suitable platform for me to do a trading is MT4 for Windows and for Android one. But, I'm not trade it manually. I'm trade it by using an EA within my VPS service that I've subscribe with Instaforex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are different types of trading platforms. Among them I can mention the webtrader or metatrader. However, I think metatrader is the best way to do trading. Simple and fast. Instead, with the webtrader, the speed of the internet connection can be harmful. In this business you should not accept technical disadvantages.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear mujhy forex trading mein metatrader 4 ko use karna bhout acha lgta hai aur aajtak mein ne apni tamam trading isi platform k zariye ki hai mt4 ko use karna bhout easy hota hai is mein sb kuch easy hai

Member shna92 is an unknown quantity at this point shna92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    der forex market my favorite plateform is mt4 hai yahi sabase achh plateform hai jo jaldi se samajh me bhi aat bhi aur koi complicated bhi nhi hai waise to bahut sare trading karane wala aap or plateform hai.

Member dexgotastra has a spectacular aura about dexgotastra has a spectacular aura about dexgotastra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like meta trader 4 is probably out of habit and do coding robot accustomed in meta trader 4 and I use MetaTrader 4 on android to monitor the price. because that's why I rarely use MetaTrader 5. The most important thing is my Gartley indicator function properly

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear mt4 aik best platform hai MT4 sabse acha platform hai dunya main experience trader yahi platform use karny ko prefer karty hen ku k dear metatrader4 ko use karna bhout asaan hota hai trading k liye

Member bakr is on a distinguished road bakr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer the podium five numbers, but there is a slight difference and the most important thing you must know how we can deal well with them and also will identify all platforms in the future of this platform

Member kronfit is an unknown quantity at this point kronfit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera favorite type of platform wohi hai jo bht asan ho aur simple bhi ho kiu ke agr platform zyada complicated hoga to wo acha ni hai ilye aap ko simplicity dekhni chahye theek tara se jo aap ke liye acha bhi ho.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 230 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)