+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 230 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Member sattar087 has a spectacular aura about sattar087 has a spectacular aura about sattar087 has a spectacular aura about sattar087's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt4 aur mt5 both best platfourm hai but main mt4 use karta hoon mare khyal sa mt4 best platfourm hai mt5 bahoot dificult hai mt4 ki nisbat

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sattar087 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-06-25), bachaya786 (2018-06-26), Unregistered (2)

Junior Member earners will become famous soon enough earners will become famous soon enough earners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am doing trading form last three years and form the starting I am using meta trader 4 platforms which are designed by meta quotes software company. this platform is easy to use compare them other platforms. every trader has also supported this software for there clients due to it,s compatibility and easy to use the feature.
    Learning Is Better Than EarNinG

Junior Member nagina hussain is an unknown quantity at this point nagina hussain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think MT4 is a best platform. MT4 is preferred experience trade. MT4 a best but MT5 are not bad. MT4 are allowed for basic help trading.tools channels are very useful for traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Zain4321 is a glorious beacon of light Zain4321 is a glorious beacon of light Zain4321 is a glorious beacon of light Zain4321 is a glorious beacon of light Zain4321 is a glorious beacon of light Zain4321's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many brokers providing many platform for trading for example web trading option metatrader 4 and metatrader 5 and some other provides a robot to trading but I like doing trading on metatrader 4 because this platform is easy to understand and to work

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Zain4321 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-06-26), kashi93 (2018-06-21), MARandhawa (2018-06-21), Mustansir (2018-06-27), nadia (2018-06-27), Nirzana (2018-06-27), rehanayaz (2018-06-21), sakigbest (2018-06-27), Unregistered (1)

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by earners View Post
    mene jb trading start ki tb mene meta trader 4 seekha or usi se trade ki or ab tk isey hi use kr rha hu q k ye boht hi acha easy to use platform hai jo k baqi platform se zeyada used hota hai market main. iske zeyada istmal honey ki wja ye b hai k hr broker meta trader 4 se trading allow krta hai traders ko. iske ilawa mene c trader platform b use kiya lekin wo istemal main zra mushkil hai or high speed internet se chlta hai.
    Ham logon ke paas me apni trading ko theek tarah se karne ke liye markets me do tarah ke options hote hain. Isme Sabse jyada popular platform Meta Trader 4 mana jaata hai. Sabse jyada Forex traders log is platform ki madad se apni trading ko karte hain aur unke paas me easily income bhi aa jaati hai.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Member sherylwajid is on a distinguished road sherylwajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    As usual, the GOP platform includes several planks condemning U.S. ... I'll watch to see if the Democrats declare Karl as their favorite of the ...

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sherylwajid For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member Zain4321 is a glorious beacon of light Zain4321 is a glorious beacon of light Zain4321 is a glorious beacon of light Zain4321 is a glorious beacon of light Zain4321 is a glorious beacon of light Zain4321's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Kafi brokers ney us business me trade krne keh liye different paltform provide kiye hain but i like meta trade 4 kyun keh ye best and simple he samjhne mey mujhy isi par kam krna ziada useful lagta he and i hope oeh mt 4 me mazeed development hogi

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Zain4321 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-06-26), kashi93 (2018-06-21), MARandhawa (2018-06-21), nadia (2018-06-27), Nirzana (2018-06-27), rehanayaz (2018-06-21), sakigbest (2018-06-27), Unregistered (1)

Junior Member earners will become famous soon enough earners will become famous soon enough earners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mene jb trading start ki tb mene meta trader 4 seekha or usi se trade ki or ab tk isey hi use kr rha hu q k ye boht hi acha easy to use platform hai jo k baqi platform se zeyada used hota hai market main. iske zeyada istmal honey ki wja ye b hai k hr broker meta trader 4 se trading allow krta hai traders ko. iske ilawa mene c trader platform b use kiya lekin wo istemal main zra mushkil hai or high speed internet se chlta hai.
    Learning Is Better Than EarNinG

13. The Following User Says Thank You to earners For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course you will find various positive aspects throughout the foreign exchange trading for a while because of the prolonged exchange feature, additional income along with a small number of threats involved. Nevertheless it requires substantial knowledge along with substantial cash expereince plus. and I have tried several trading terminals so far - but the one I found the easiest and interesting terminal is mt4 and because of this I am attached to it. Other than MT4 if I have to use other terminals, I would go with a web-meta trader for mobile commerce.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to noder For This Useful Post:

earners (2018-06-19)

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 and MT5 are the best trading platforms, most brokers provide the facility to trade at that time. I love MT4, but have experience about web trader and I also find the best because in web trader when you open or close any position, he never ask for reissue. Web trading is fast and fast, I also use some other trading terminal from other brokers but mt4 is the easiest and most attractive trading terminal.
    I use one indicator in my trade which is not in mt4 version, MT4 is nice and still the best at the moment. I once compared it with streamster to another broker that's why some traders choose MT4 is the best platform, I started trading using this platform only

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 230 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)