+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 230 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love MT4 trading platform. It's easy to use and we can use special indicators and because it is widely used if we get into trouble, many resources can help us. And it's a lite to install, do not take up too much computer resources, it can even run on net books and smart phones. The good thing for us is that we need better in our analysis so that trade should be better for us and we should then be able to manage good and good trades in the market, this market can then give us good and money well when we will be able to manage trading well too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal se MT4 sabse best or acha platform hai worl main experianced trader yahi platform prefer karte hai mt4 ke tools,indicator bahut ache hai or bht hi fyda mand tools h or fibbonacci tools,channels tool bhi bahut kam ate hai trading ke waqt forex fourm m

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my career for 5 years I have been using so many platforms by so many brokers but mt4 is the best and the facility to see the latest offers and fixes on the platform does offer a lot of things and when you want to redeem price action based on candles then you do not need platform others and it is also loaded with so many indicators that help you take in and out I am using Metatrader platform .. Really nice and great in my opinion. We can make orders fast and fast. We also have a large selection of indicators and we can traders with many types of EAs, no platforms can make good services like metatrader. I also use metatrader for my phone. That's nice and good in my opinion. we can trade anywhere and anytime we want.

Member iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 529 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many plateforms in forex grading,, every trader use plateform according to his choive and preference ,,, i think mt4 is a good plateform,,, some traders syes that mt5 is not suitable for trading,,, ,,the indicators of mt4 is suitable and good and easy for understand,,, ,,, but in mt5 , when we open or close any position it never ask for re quoto,, mt4 is a n interesting and easiest terminal for using an d understaning,,

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favorite platform is the meta-trader MT4 terminal which is very easy to handle and the default charting tool is very useful for traders to make a good analysis of the forex market and possible directions where traders can pick up a good trade. in forex trading many trading platforms are used by different merchants, and also different platforms are available in the forex trading market so the best platform for trading is the MT4 merchant terminal. better than others.

Member rudiandi will become famous soon enough rudiandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 is the best trading platform around the world, despite the fact that there are many platforms where merchants can use to place their trades, but the best is MT4 because of its simplicity but it also helps beginners to familiarize themselves with the forex market with ease with less complexity than with mt5 and all other web based platforms. main mt4 sy bilkul satisfy ho koi k is maiin mujy work krny main help bohat or science gain profit ... lattice bhi trader k lea ya ak bohat acha form plat hy or isimt4 sy mujy help mili k kis tra trade ko main amenity hota hy .. is ky elawa or bhi hy platform but mt4 best hy

Member rejang will become famous soon enough rejang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    since the first insta knows, I've been trading using MT4. never for a moment I tried MT5, but I guess I'm not familiar with it and chose to keep using MT4. there is no advantage that I feel better than MT4, so I prefer to keep using MT4 until now. My all time favorite platform will be the most common and most used mt4 platform by merchants. I like it because it's easy to understand and gives a lot of good trades plus fast in trading and making orders. It offers many facilities that are not offered by the mt5 platform so this is my favorite, because I always use MetaTrader 4 with forex trading now, so I just focus on using MetaTrader 4 only. MetaTrader 5 exists but I do not really understand it. MetaTrader 4 is still acceptable as long as I only use the same software. because MT4 is ingrained for me in forex trading business

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favorite trading platform is mt4, with it can usually learn the forex market well to be able to make a good and profitable trade, which has many functions that make it easy to use by everyone and can connect even with slow internet connection. actually depends on the human solution, the fact that the right base is more effective for it or just made for this forex trading ... but, according to my estimation, mt-4 is a good base, you can go together clearly to understand .. besides, for the most use of my best trainee who happens to be smart in all .

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Mt4 platform is useful for me, I try to Mt5 but I did not work Mt5 can be a problem for traders. Signs in Mt4 tend to be more than MT5 in Mt5, you start or close any positions that never look for a re-offer. The same for me, I am the most fun, but the trading terminal MT4 trading terminal is easy to use for some other brokers. I like trading my mt4 Trading Terminal daily. MT4 on mobile, the most important is news feed.

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best Mt5 and Mt4 trading platforms. Most of the time to trade Forex brokers to facilitate. I love Mt4, but the experience id about web merchants and web merchants never ask for this offer again you open or close a position because when I have the best funds .web business quickly and quickly. I prefer mt4 to exchange software because it is actually easy to use besides easy to handle and we can easily do hedging in that. web merchants also have a lower side compared to mt4 because there are no very good graphics and lots of apps.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 230 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)