बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 185 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185
Results 1,841 to 1,848 of 1848

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Member nazaret is on a distinguished road nazaret's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    64.1 USD
    Thanks
    I like to use mt4 platform for trading. I can fill it with my favorite indicator and I can set the chart according to my style.
    I have never used another platform like web terminal. I can not use the attach indicator on the graph.
    So I feel uncomfortable with it. because I already know forex, mt4 is my favorite platform
    greeting

2. Fb
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to nazaret For This Useful Post:

zafery (11-14-2017)

Junior Member zafery is on a distinguished road zafery's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6.3 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nazaret View Post
    I like to use mt4 platform for trading. I can fill it with my favorite indicator and I can set the chart according to my style.
    I have never used another platform like web terminal. I can not use the attach indicator on the graph.
    So I feel uncomfortable with it. because I already know forex, mt4 is my favorite platform
    greeting
    I think the best is mt4. We can apply all indicators and we can make any setting. We also use mt5.
    The problem is some indicators do not fit that. Because this is the vast majority of traders
    do not want to risk their money while they do not know how to use it well. We recommend
    a demo only and then switch to live account with mt5.
    good luck

5. The Following User Says Thank You to zafery For This Useful Post:

aagus (11-18-2017)

Member elseginy95 is an unknown quantity at this point elseginy95's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    35.7 USD
    Thanks
    MT4 and MT5 are the best exchanging stage. the majority of the representative giving the office to exchange on at that point. I like MT4, yet have an affair about web dealer and I additionally discovered best in light of the fact that in web merchant when you open or close any position it never request re cite. Web exchange quick and brisk.

Junior Member aagus is an unknown quantity at this point aagus's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zafery View Post
    I think the best is mt4. We can apply all indicators and we can make any setting. We also use mt5.
    The problem is some indicators do not fit that. Because this is the vast majority of traders
    do not want to risk their money while they do not know how to use it well. We recommend
    a demo only and then switch to live account with mt5.
    good luck
    ya MT4 is the best for trading. It provides many tools and facilities to transact efficiently.
    But one problem with MT4 is re-qoutes. This happens when the market is very volatile.
    I've also experienced web terminals for trading. They are very quick to open / close orders. And rarely happens again qoutes.
    best regard

8. The Following User Says Thank You to aagus For This Useful Post:

kuya (Yesterday)

Junior Member nomanraza74 is an unknown quantity at this point nomanraza74's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    13.5 USD
    Thanks
    I think meta trader 4 bohat hi acha platform hai trading ke liye is me ap ko bohat hi ache tools milte hain jin ki madad se hum apne loss ke chances ko kam kar sakte hain aur profit ke chances ko increase kar sakte hain.

Junior Member kuya is on a distinguished road kuya's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7.6 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aagus View Post
    ya MT4 is the best for trading. It provides many tools and facilities to transact efficiently.
    But one problem with MT4 is re-qoutes. This happens when the market is very volatile.
    I've also experienced web terminals for trading. They are very quick to open / close orders. And rarely happens again qoutes.
    best regard
    Any trading method in a session other than a session does not contain the sessions available
    for the purchase of a secure session moving to the Tokyo Scalpers rather than selling news
    and trends as a good choice because of London and New York. Sessions are usually
    a good choice because of the tendency to move because we have so many pips that are not lost,
    but if you use the average price, many times it's not good because of the move to me.
    salam best regard

Trusted Member danish555 has much to be proud of danish555 has much to be proud of danish555 has much to be proud of danish555 has much to be proud of danish555 has much to be proud of danish555 has much to be proud of danish555 has much to be proud of danish555 has much to be proud of danish555 has much to be proud of danish555's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1056.7 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,271 Times in 957 Posts
    i join many sites on the internet for the earning but i always loose my money in that site then i join the forex forum and get start to make posts in the forum when i got the bonus and begin the trading in the market then i found that the forex trading platform is the best one for income i get blow off my capital many time but i do not leave this trading platform because it is trusted and legal in all over the world .

12. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Junior Member javedqasim is just really nice javedqasim is just really nice javedqasim is just really nice javedqasim is just really nice javedqasim is just really nice javedqasim's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    15.6 USD
    Thanks
    bhi min abi forex ki trading min bilkul hi new hon min trading ki bare min ziyada kch tu nh janta hun but min forex ki trading main demo per work kiya hai or min demo min mt4 per he work kiya hi or min yahe manta hon ki forex ki trading min mt4 hi best hi or min real min bhi esi per hi trading kron ga kun ki trdaing min mt4 best platform hi or main ise ko he like karta hon kun ki trading min is se best koe or nh hi yeh best hi

+ Reply to Thread