+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 230 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dorayaki View Post
    I think this is just a habit. Since we are not familiar with MT5, it will be difficult to use. a lot of custom
    indicator that can only be used in mt4 platform. Someday, surely all traders will switch to MT5. However,
    something new is better than the old one. Although up to now I am still a fan of mt4.
    CMIIW
    using metatrader 4 I can analyze with the help of indicators that can be developed by third parties,
    and this is very useful is the advantages of metatrader compared to other platforms,
    and also can use expert advisors that are only owned by metatrader.
    salam

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,222 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading Madhuri platform used for their metatrader 4 metadata 5 mathematics before many kaam kar raha hoon Jab se Mene Forex trading co join kiya hai or uske baad main metatrader 5 full and cannot start Kiya Hai Lekin metatrader 4 best Hai kam karne ke liye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2017-11-29), ASHOK (2017-11-30), azharahmad (2017-11-29), balli (2017-11-30), billyboy00007 (2017-11-28), punjabpolice (2017-11-28), zahid2016 (2017-11-29)

Member dorayaki will become famous soon enough dorayaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mejem View Post
    You can see here that MT4 and MT5 are the best trading platforms. most brokers provide artifacts to trade at that time.
    I'm the same MT4, but somebody has roughly a web merchant and I also find the best because in
    the web trader when you see or behave well, nobody asks for punctuation anymore. Web presto trade and smart.
    regard
    I think this is just a habit. Since we are not familiar with MT5, it will be difficult to use. a lot of custom
    indicator that can only be used in mt4 platform. Someday, surely all traders will switch to MT5. However,
    something new is better than the old one. Although up to now I am still a fan of mt4.
    CMIIW

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dorayaki For This Useful Post:

makaroni (2017-11-28)

Junior Member anumanie is on a distinguished road anumanie's Avatar
    Thanks
    MT4 and MT5 are the best trading platform. most of the broker providing the facility to trade on then. I like MT4, but have an experience about web trader and I also found best because in web trader when you open or close any position it never ask for re quote. Web trade fast and quick.

Banned India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 Times in 547 Posts
    Mera sabse favourite platform metatrader 4 hai isme main kaam karna bahut hi Pasand karta hoon Kyunki metatrader 4 me jo bi tools used hote hain unko samajh na Bahut Hui Aasaan hai main metatrader 4 me Jab se kaam start Kiya Hai Mujhko usme kaam karne ka bahut maza aa raha hai aur yeh ek best platform Hai Jahan Par aap kaam karke achi earning kar sakte ho

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to India148 For This Useful Post:

anumanie (2017-11-27), chak148 (2017-12-29), incomejobs (2017-11-27)

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bhai ali View Post
    MT4 and MT5 are the best trading platforms. most brokers provide facilities to trade at that time.
    I love MT4, but have experience about web merchants and I also find the best because in
    web trader when you open or close the position never ask for reissue. Web trading is fast and fast.
    becarfull
    You can see here that MT4 and MT5 are the best trading platforms. most brokers provide artifacts to trade at that time.
    I'm the same MT4, but somebody has roughly a web merchant and I also find the best because in
    the web trader when you see or behave well, nobody asks for punctuation anymore. Web presto trade and smart.
    regard

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mejem For This Useful Post:

anumanie (2017-11-27), dorayaki (2017-11-28)

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,222 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Platform koi bhi ho aapko trading karna. Agar Apke Pas Forex trading ki achi information on Knowledge had to of metatrader 4 gold learning karo learning karne ke baad aap demo account mein metatrader 4 ke kaam karna start kar do or real account Mein Jab aap inter ok to aap ke liye metatrader 4 me kaam karna bahut Aasaan ho jayega.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2017-11-29), alizubair (2017-11-26), anumanie (2017-11-27), balli (2017-11-30), billyboy00007 (2017-11-28), Feroz (2017-11-27), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-27), munibkhan (2017-11-28), Nirzana (2017-11-30), punjabpolice (2017-11-27), yulbang111 (2017-11-27), zahid2016 (2017-11-29)

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kuya View Post
    Any trading method in a session other than a session does not contain the sessions available
    for the purchase of a secure session moving to the Tokyo Scalpers rather than selling news
    and trends as a good choice because of London and New York. Sessions are usually
    a good choice because of the tendency to move because we have so many pips that are not lost,
    but if you use the average price, many times it's not good because of the move to me.
    salam best regard
    MT4 and MT5 are the best trading platforms. most brokers provide facilities to trade at that time.
    I love MT4, but have experience about web merchants and I also find the best because in
    web trader when you open or close the position never ask for reissue. Web trading is fast and fast.
    becarfull

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bhai ali For This Useful Post:

mejem (2017-11-26)

Junior Member Stolus is an unknown quantity at this point Stolus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anand View Post
    Mt4 plateform ia good for me I tried for Mt5 but I am not succed.Mt5 is also difficult for traders.The indicators in Mt4 are more than Mt5, in Mt5 when you open or close any position it never ask for re quote.
    I prefer trading in mt4. But I sometimes switch to mt5, its functionality is better. How do you think wich is better?

Member javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,894 Times in 818 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhi min abi forex ki trading min bilkul hi new hon min trading ki bare min ziyada kch tu nh janta hun but min forex ki trading main demo per work kiya hai or min demo min mt4 per he work kiya hi or min yahe manta hon ki forex ki trading min mt4 hi best hi or min real min bhi esi per hi trading kron ga kun ki trdaing min mt4 best platform hi or main ise ko he like karta hon kun ki trading min is se best koe or nh hi yeh best hi

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to javedqasim For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-24), ayesh (2017-11-28), incomejobs (2017-11-24), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-25), jhoradpak (2017-11-28), punjabpolice (2017-11-24)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 230 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)