+ Reply to Thread
Page 706 of 727 FirstFirst ... 206 606 656 696 704 705 706 707 708 716 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,060 of 7262

Thread: Largest number of pips trader can make in one day!

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    Early this day, I chated with a number of friends about the largest number of pips they made in just one business day. Of course, Many of them said they won't forget that they made over 500 pips in one day. I thought of sharing this question with you.
    largest forex number of pips a one day
    forex trading a achi site ha is main ap ko koi itni bari investment nahi karani parti or is forum main ak or both achi bat ya k is main pipe jasi option ha jis ko hum used kar k both bara profit hasil kar sakta hoo some of the people is benefities ko used karana k layia pipe used karani parti ha or pipe used kar ka ap or hum both sara profit hasil kar sakta han,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sabutkelaparasaduren is on a distinguished road sabutkelaparasaduren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    Early this day, I chated with a number of friends about the largest number of pips they made in just one business day. Of course, Many of them said they won't forget that they made over 500 pips in one day. I thought of sharing this question with you.
    nothing is more fun than getting up to hundreds of pips profit. a very enjoyable course. and it has happened to me too. I never get 450 pips in one day. really something that is fun and makes me always want to trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rahul is on a distinguished road rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    i agree chasing the pips target is tough and can drive anyone insane instead we should concentrate on trading small but sure trades and to make sure we collect profits in each trade, this is very important in forex more than pips collected

Thanks
    i had managed to collect 7000 pips from gbp/jpy once using multiple trades but then that is not normal trading it is pyramiding and this does not hold much value in normal trading ; it is always safer to trade small but trade sure and collect

Member gava is on a distinguished road gava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    iss may koi bhi trader kuch khass or fixed pips nae bata sakta. her kisi ki pips change hoti rehti hain. laykin kuch achay traders average to 100 - 200 pips per day ker hi laytay hain. pro traders ziada ter pips kay bajaey lot size ziada use ker kay kamatay hain.

Member girish is an unknown quantity at this point girish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, some traders make 500 pips per day,but doing it daily is really a difficult task.May be some expert scalpers trade for almost a day continuously and make like that.or some traders utilize big news release movements and gain such a big profit.

Thanks
    nice topic.in forex market the price makes very very minute movements and there are lot of flucuations in market.if a trader is scalper then his maximum pips can be unlimited ( but it is not possible )
    but for day traders it depend on the pair.for example in eurjpy pair,there was a day when the pair made almost 600-700 pips a day.So if the trader had caught the movement properly he could have made the pips.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the trade that I made, I always have plans to make a daily profit 20 pps. It must be my benefit and I should be able to get kosisten, so I can avoid the greedy nature. I have never made a profit of more than 20 pps per day. for me it was enough for my life.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Member gava is on a distinguished road gava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes this is possible if you are an experienced trader and able to do technical analysis, analyze forex news, market signals properly on behalf of your experience

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was made 120 pips in a day. I think that was my higher pips in a day. Big pips taking are very risky but if you use scalping strategy then you can make big pips a day from multiple trading on different pair.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 706 of 727 FirstFirst ... 206 606 656 696 704 705 706 707 708 716 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)