+ Reply to Thread
Page 660 of 727 FirstFirst ... 160 560 610 650 658 659 660 661 662 670 710 ... LastLast
Results 6,591 to 6,600 of 7262

Thread: Largest number of pips trader can make in one day!

Banned sarwina90 is an unknown quantity at this point sarwina90's Avatar
    Thanks
    highest number of pips can be achieved when a trend occurs is 200 points. for being a trader, very rarely I see the price movements occur more than 200 points. In order to drive the price as high as it required a very high influence that affected the market at this price movement.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member umairsaleem is on a distinguished road umairsaleem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a bit sad because the money is not real.. That would really be awesome! But in live market it is seldom to earn that kind of profits,right? How I wish I am trading in live accounts when I earn that huge pip..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 10pips is on a distinguished road 10pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how much pips taht the trader can make from the forex business is also depend on teh skil lof the analysis that they have on the forex, if the yare really have the good skill on make the good analysis it will make them can earn more of the pips inside here too

Member mkape is on a distinguished road mkape's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Making 500 pips means trading different pairs at a go,this is no easy task and we need to have big capital and good experience,for me 500 pips is too much in a day,i stick to my abilities as my target is 70 -100 pips
    bye forum India

Senior Member adnan10076 is on a distinguished road adnan10076's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    oh...ya your friend is right...q k 500 pips lena possible hy oor wo es condition me agr apky pas strong signal ho oor aap buht ziada orders lgay....toh har order k pips add krky uske combination 500 ya es se ziada b hoskti hy...

Junior Member AD Capitalist is an unknown quantity at this point AD Capitalist's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trader can make about 1000 pips in one fulltime day trading, it really depends on so many factors like trading system performance , trading plan, money and risk management and trade exection.

Senior Member rida1120 is an unknown quantity at this point rida1120's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is depend on our strategy and hard work and how much we have practice in the forex market, and how much pairs we use whether single or2 or 3 and pair move fast of slow every thing we need to know then we can tell that how much a trader can earn pips per day.

Banned nubieforex is an unknown quantity at this point nubieforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    just have faith Especially with large lots. But we have to really monitor market movements at any time. This way you know that if analysis is wrong, then account is safe. In the contest trade, I do not use SL and the trade is going bad for my contest account Looking for the right moment to do the open position.

Senior Member sonyole is on a distinguished road sonyole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    Early this day, I chated with a number of friends about the largest number of pips they made in just one business day. Of course, Many of them said they won't forget that they made over 500 pips in one day. I thought of sharing this question with you.
    Profit I gather most of the day for only 120 pips only. Profit of that I get to do the scalping trading nearly 18 hours in the pair EUR / USD. For now, the average profit in a day that I get to be in the range of 20-50 pips. Although still small, but I am always thankful for what I got.

Member tradergalau will become famous soon enough tradergalau's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that if someone has more capital...then he can easily make 500 pips easily and it will not be a problem for them....but for a newbie or traders who has less capitals in their accounts, then it will not be easy for them to make more than 300 pips per day...it also depends on the style of trading ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 660 of 727 FirstFirst ... 160 560 610 650 658 659 660 661 662 670 710 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)