+ Reply to Thread
Page 645 of 727 FirstFirst ... 145 545 595 635 643 644 645 646 647 655 695 ... LastLast
Results 6,441 to 6,450 of 7262

Thread: Largest number of pips trader can make in one day!

Banned for pips is an unknown quantity at this point for pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    i usually make my target on per day is to get 10-30pips only. its experience secure for me. I should try to improve my focus on when I evaluate with my first post.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member adilkhokhar is an unknown quantity at this point adilkhokhar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think many traders maks 300 pips in per day.it is difficulty but they can do it.If you have good experience and knowledge then you can earn lot of pips in one day

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member trader bank is an unknown quantity at this point trader bank's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    undertake appropriate measures to gain an advantage I think to continue to target 40 pips per day is very reasonable and it is possible to make 500 pips make.One in a day but it is quite impossible to maintain consistency and he could lose 500 pips on the other day.So to make consistent profits guess it is very good to make pips in a day keuntungan40 baik.dan it's better if it is done in a manner consistent

Banned kongo is an unknown quantity at this point kongo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think I got 100 pips in EUR/USD pair with in just one day. But not in real market. It is just a demo trading so it is a bit sad because the money is not real. How I wish I am trading in live accounts when I earn that huge pip. That would really be awesome! But in live market it is seldom to earn that kind of profits,right? Once this is done a trader can make these pips in one day.

Senior Member nikhildey is an unknown quantity at this point nikhildey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, for example, is a huge pips daily target and some traders but not every day that can not be compatible with some of the best pips could win but occasionally a businessman could win some big targets. I do not think it is reasonable to achieve 20 to 30 pips daily.

Banned faruk339 is an unknown quantity at this point faruk339's Avatar
    Thanks
    Largest number of pips trader can make in one day!

Early this day, I chated with a number of friends about the largest number of pips they made in just one business day. Of course, Many of them said...
    Started by WORLDEMO

Banned tradeforlife is an unknown quantity at this point tradeforlife's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that it is very big pips if traders can earn up to 500 pips profit each day. I think traders can earn this number only gai when they open many trades for many pairs at one time.

Member zaish will become famous soon enough zaish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex main ap ka experience hi ap ki trading skills ko enhance krta hy kio k ager ap ko is main experience hy then ap is main ziada pips ki trade kr sakty ho or mairy khyal mian 300 pips ki trade krny sy is main ap ko bohat patience ki zrort hy or is main apko ziada confidence hna zrori hy other wise ap is man kam pips ki trade bhi nahi ker pao gy

Senior Member heartlove is an unknown quantity at this point heartlove's Avatar
    Thanks
    20 - 50 pips per day but sometimes i got higher till 100 pips or more when the news was released
    but it is so hard to get moment like this and need good patience.

Banned kash will become famous soon enough kash will become famous soon enough kash's Avatar
    Thanks
    in a day the pips is gone up and down many time so here you need the big experience for your trading because the pips is the game and it is very risky so very careful from here because here you play the better trade and make the profit from here if i play a trade then i use the 400 pips for my trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 645 of 727 FirstFirst ... 145 545 595 635 643 644 645 646 647 655 695 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)