+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 727 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 581 ... LastLast

Thread: Largest number of pips trader can make in one day!

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that there is no restriction that how much No. of pips you can make in a day , you just have to try and make sure that you are on the track of the good trades, you can make sure that you trade well and with the knowledge that you have and then you'll be able to make good pips

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well absolutely my dear, In forex trading really I can say that every trading day is different from the other so its hard to pin it down to a certain number of pips, on a normal trading day you might have something like 50 pips a day but for you to achieve this you need to have a good timing of entry and exit points all the time not to miss any of them and make most from them as well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, with me I’d like to believe that the question here is how many pips a trader targets each day which means a trader makes it or able to make them on regular basis day or day.Some days are exceptional where some traders manage to gain a lot of pips in some trades.
    Last edited by hije; 2017-02-25 at 03:43 PM.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course generally my dear, Its no double that if the trader trade with different pairs if currencies than definitely he can make 300 pips in one day but it require a lot of knowledge , experience, good strategy and analysis. then they can earn huge amount of pips.

Member masalk is an unknown quantity at this point masalk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes absolutely certainly my dear I definitely do believe that the largest number of pips trader can make in one day can be more than 1000 pips if you are trading with gold and the currency pair, you can only earn a maximum of about 100 pips is the largest in a day my dear.

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,032 Times in 4,664 Posts
    i am new here and i not have now the knowledge of largest numbers of pips trader can able to make in one day and i say that we work in our trading business with knowledge and experience then we easily make large no of pips profit every day and it is must for us we make our trading perfect and earn good

Senior Member rrdevmurari will become famous soon enough rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye to koi nahi bata sakta hai ki aap ek din me kitane pip earn kar skata hai par agar aap bahut hi badiya trade karte hai aur aap expert hai top aapko bahut hi bade profit mil salkta hai is liye aapko kitana trade karana aata hai ye sab us par depend hota hai ki ap din me kitane pips earn kar ksata hai aisahota hai

Member tipu khan is an unknown quantity at this point tipu khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i guess 500 pips maximum hai jo ik bnda ik din main earn kr skta hai and yeh earn krny k liy apko trade main bht focused,calm,cool,experienced aur hard working hona pray ga tab ja k ap itna earn kr sktay hain and kamyab ho sktay hain..shukria

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping traders who make pips daily basis, I think if we make many orders on many pairs we can make a lot of pips but that is very risk on our trading accounts and we need to be calm and work with good money managment.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,208 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trader ess business me jetna chahe utne pips earn kar sakta hai,esme trader ko pehle market me ache se sab samajhna chahiye,trader esme jada lalach market me na karein to uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakta hai..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 727 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 581 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)