+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 727 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast

Thread: Largest number of pips trader can make in one day!

Member husnul is on a distinguished road husnul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trader can produce up to 1000 pips in one day if he trades multiple pairs and if many of them are volatile. A trader can even produce up to 2,000 pips of gold trading in one day, so there is no limit on how many pips a trader can achieve every day during his strategy can accommodate that. And yes, some traders produce 500 pips per day, but do it every day really a difficult task. Maybe some brokers trade for almost a day continuously and make it that way. Or some traders use the big news release movement and get that big profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the vital problem is not the number of pips we can produce, but the consistency in making pip. ten pips per day with the size of ten lots, will be far more significant than getting one hundred pips with zero lot size. Consistent earnings are ten pips per day, we tend to double the scale of the ton, surely the results will be higher and In foreign exchange trading, 500 pips is not an easy number of pips to modify, but I really realize that it's realistic for a trader to do it. I pressed prefabrication around 300 pips a day and that is my highest pips per day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think a daily target of pip of that size is not possible every day and some traders can win several good pip days but not consistently but sometimes a trader can win several big targets. I think the daily target of 50 to 60 pips makes sense to achieve. and Yes I have seen my friends make 500 pips a day but I have not reached that magic point but I tried my best to get 500 pips a day.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fanue For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2019-05-26), Unregistered (2)

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think a very large daily pip target cannot be reached every day and some bidders will win a few days but it makes sense but not consistently but often traders will win some big targets. I believe a daily target of fifty to sixty pips is affordable to realize. and Forex gets unlimited as long as we can get benefits, because, yes, that is in our lives, we cannot do business in currency trading. We can only trade on our day, five days per week, perfect for business use. and a more accurate understanding of what forex trading is

Member Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i m new here i cant judge in trading i will try it when i get bounce and hope well trading days will be come..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Muhammad adnan For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2019-05-26)

Banned Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,170 Times in 7,277 Posts
    Is there anyone out there who can say they've moved in and out of the market, in one day and on one trade, and bagged a thousand or a couple of thousand pips?This does not mean trading 10 lots and making 100 pips on each,totalling 1000, although nobody would pass that up either.Don't get me wrong, holding a position for weeks and coming out the other end with over 1000 pips is also obviously just as satisfying, but I'd like to hear about single trades most of us only dream of!

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think a daily target of pip of that size is not possible every day and some traders can win several good pip days but not consistently but sometimes a trader can win several big targets. I think the daily target of 50 to 60 pips makes sense to achieve. and yes, some traders make 500 pips per day, but doing it every day is really a difficult task. Maybe some brokers trade for almost a day continuously and make it that way. Or some traders use the big news release movement and get that big profit.

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That depends on the trading strategy of a trader. Once a month comes a day in trading life when he gets as many as 500 pips which is very high. We can open more positions in 5 transactions a day. Even 10 transactions and more in a day so it is possible to get 500. And, you might be able to help generate 500 pips per day, where he invests in various Exchange currency pairs, but it's worth it as much perseverance, hard work, too. This time he finished the stage as a pips on one night.

Member chatha will become famous soon enough chatha will become famous soon enough chatha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh depend kerta hai k market mien movement kitni hai aur ap ka nalysis kesa hai .ager market fever mien ho to five hunderd pips bhi mil sakta hien lekin agr market ap ki trade k against ho to loss bhi ho jata hai lekin everage 100 pips a day aik acha profit hota hai .

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    500 pips a day is really a huge challenge for anyone. I trade from the last 8 months and I make 30 to 50 pips every day and I think that is really a very big achievement for me because it gives very big results. return every day and it depends on what mercantilism system you use. Whether it's speculators, intraday or swing, because such a mercantilism system has very different pip targets simultaneously. What is enough for your dealer, if you are intraday mercantilism, fifty pips must be your target. But I am a speculator, I stopped mercantilism in one day once I was tired and made a lot of profits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 727 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)