+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 727 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 560 ... LastLast

Thread: Largest number of pips trader can make in one day!

Member modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes they can do that, but for me i prefer getting some pips profit using a big volumes in my trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to modestrader For This Useful Post:

amjadwaseem (2017-10-20)

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's hard to tell. it depends on the number of positions opened by the trader. And different
    currency pairs have different volatility. so the right pips can not be determined. some pairs
    might give you 10-50 and some might give you 100-500 like EUR-USD and USD-JPY
    becarfull

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to laktasin For This Useful Post:

amjadwaseem (2017-10-20)

Member remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It’s no double that when we trade in forex amount of pips that traders can get are depending to what pairs they trading on. if we talk about currency pairs I guess the largest pips are 200pips in a single order and in a normal day, but if we talk about trading gold and the other commodities, I think traders can get more than 300pips.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to remo For This Useful Post:

amjadwaseem (2017-10-20)

Banned r_ad_k has a spectacular aura about r_ad_k has a spectacular aura about r_ad_k's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, a trader can make 20-50 pips in one day. He can even repeat this performance the next day, and continue the positive trading results some days in a row. However, it is quite impossible to continually generate a consistent and constant profit, like 20 to 50 pips every day. There are good days and there are bad days. I don't exclude the fact that there may be some super highly talented traders for whom 30 pips seems quite usual, but they are really exceptions.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to r_ad_k For This Useful Post:

amjadwaseem (2017-10-20)

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in forex market actually I believe it is possible to earn leargest number of pips in one day. But it is not possible in frequent. If you want large pips you need to over trade. And over trade is very dangerous for trader. So to survive in forex we always be in safe place.

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kaia View Post
    Probably about 50 points, because I never get around 50 points a day, I was somewhat forgotten by the incident. but as I recall, that it was the most points during my trading, but I use a lot is small so that the acquisition of money I was a bit small.
    I agree and I think the big pips target every day is not possible every day and some traders
    can win some days well but not consistently but sometimes traders can win some big targets.
    I think the target of 50 to 60 pips every day makes sense to achieve.

becarfull

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    500 pips ka profit bohat zdya hai is main humain bohat zyda dayan karne ke zarurt hai q ke hum bohat zyda risk nae le skte hain Forex main islye complete secure hona bohat zaruri hia Forex main jab bi trade krain 20 pips se 30 pips ka profit mind main rakhain.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-18), danish555 (2017-10-31), FOREXMAN (2017-10-29), kanita (2017-10-30), munibkhan (2017-10-17), punjabpolice (2017-10-22), sufiyan22 (2017-10-26)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this trading business many traders are trading with this business they could earn many pips in the day if the market trend is for the trading then they could make many pips if the market trend is not so good then they must wait for the good trend .

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think with one percent account, a trader can even generate more than the pips. Because there is little risk
    because the amount is very small. And traders will not be afraid of losing all. And all the emotions will happen.
    But when that happens a standard account and involves large capital traders will be more cautious and only get small pips.
    For me, I generate 700 pips on the day of my pen account.
    regard

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    500 pips profit to bohat hi zayda hai main bi kafi friends se bat karta hon rehta hon but muje sabi 20 se 30 pips ka profit lene ka kehte hain ye mere khyal se best figure hia or mostly ko isi pe depend karna chaye q ke humain sabi pairs pe dekhte hue trading karni chaye.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-21), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-15), danish555 (2017-11-02), FOREXMAN (2017-10-15), incomejobs (2017-10-15), kanita (2017-10-30), munibkhan (2017-10-16), punjabpolice (2017-10-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 727 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 560 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)