+ Reply to Thread
Page 959 of 1089 FirstFirst ... 459 859 909 949 957 958 959 960 961 969 1009 1059 ... LastLast
Results 9,581 to 9,590 of 10889

Thread: Discipline of mind is the key to successful operation.

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun07 View Post
    One has to have a calm , patient and disciplined approach in trading and has to lay down certain do's and dont's while trading.Only a trader with proper discipline can achieve success in this trade which includes stop loss , take profits and proper entry and exit levels.
    for forex trading discipline is prime important thing. we have to decide our strategy where we can follow some rules that make my account profitable and well manage that it will not become vulnerable to margin call in all market condition. if we can maintain that discipline and trade with patience then we can make a lot of money very soon. i think this type discipline trade will reduce our chance of loss and reduce risk also. it will bring mental peace too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member andyfx is an unknown quantity at this point andyfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by takahara View Post
    no its not possible to be a successful trader if we always disciplined strategy we have made and in accordance with the way we played. provided always adhere to the strategy and not out of line loss must not be let alone MC
    yes, but discipline is really hard to do, many times, i want to discipline, but the fact, discipline is not easy at all, mostly because we want more profit, and after we break our rules, then we get loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned gandhi is an unknown quantity at this point gandhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i agree the forex trading discipline is very important and is the key to success include a good trading plan discipline and discipline to control emotions ..

ok good luck.

Member rzza is an unknown quantity at this point rzza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by biouscope View Post
    So in the end to observe the things which only comply with the "discipline" standard?

Is very simple, all transactions over the preceding mention of the principles, such as:

1, since the transaction set a clear plan;

2, strict implementation of stop loss, stop interest alone;

3, the admission should be admitted according to the signal;

4, phased capital investment, followed by the establishment of the position, not desperate;

5, not with sex but is that with the emotions into the appearance;

6, no pre-trade drinking, overdraft physical and lifestyle to be a regular;

7, examine and reflect on each transaction, to develop a discussion and make trade journal.
    hi,

i like your posting very much!
    especially no 7 examine and reflect on each transaction.
    yes! in the end, this is what i do.
    i keep looking at my journal why i wins and why i loss.
    this can make me realize the different emotional every time i enter trading market.
    to make a good decision is based on a good money management, follow the rules and with discipline. so that i can achieve a good full of quality pips in a big basket.

Junior Member deshi is an unknown quantity at this point deshi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am agree with you friend. Forex is the market where you need to have some good authentic skills in order to achieve success in the market.fundamental analysis and technical analysis is the skills that one must have to have under his belt in order to make success in the Forex market. but discipline and honesty is the most essential part for trading.

Junior Member takahara is an unknown quantity at this point takahara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no its not possible to be a successful trader if we always disciplined strategy we have made and in accordance with the way we played. provided always adhere to the strategy and not out of line loss must not be let alone MC

Member Smith89 is an unknown quantity at this point Smith89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    discipline is needed for proper understanding of the market and with proper understanding it is easy to make profit.. also there are many ways where actually trader needs to understand how market can behave and make profit.. it is all about making good money and then trade

Banned ku_lock is on a distinguished road ku_lock's Avatar
    Thanks
    when we trade with discipline and always in accordance with the plans we have made, it will make our trade more regularly, and so will make us more able to minimize the loss in each of our trade. because that discipline in trading is very important. because it will not be able to get good results without trade with discipline.

Senior Member vivien is an unknown quantity at this point vivien's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by iisrar View Post
    The roles are make to guide an individual or company to follow them and approach to their goals but here in forex some individual don't know all golden rules that's why they break them. but if you keep all rules in your min and always apply them on each transaction than you will be successful.
    yeah, when we keep all rules, we can make our trading work as our planning, and we can know what we must do when something wrong, or if the market in bad situation for us, and we can make fast decision

Member AJAY is on a distinguished road AJAY's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haan hume trading kerte time discipline se hi trade kerna chahiye, kyun ki her kaam me hume apna discipline bnaye rakhna chahiye, jisse hume good profit mil sakti he is market se.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 959 of 1089 FirstFirst ... 459 859 909 949 957 958 959 960 961 969 1009 1059 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)