+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 1089 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 559 1059 ... LastLast

Thread: Discipline of mind is the key to successful operation.

Senior Member ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Discipline trade ke lea bohothe important for trader. Jub trader discipline ke shate trading korke kudko control korsaktahe tub trader es market par bohohte profit kamapaiega. Trader ko discipline ke shate patience rahikar trading strategy follow korke trading korna chaiea jo ke trader ko profit ke or laga gaiea.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Welcome to foreign exchange. A person must have a calm, patient and disciplined way of trading, and must lay down some practices and things at the time of the transaction. Only traders with appropriate discipline can succeed in this transaction, including stop-loss, profit and appropriate level of import and export.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned spesializ is an unknown quantity at this point spesializ's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me, I follow my rules from the new moon. I am completing the trading plan within a few months.
    But at the end of the month, I always crossed my rules, not because my goal did not reach the target, but because of my greed, I always failed at the end of the month.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that is right and we need to discipline with another things along our minds, as we need to learn the technical and fundamental well, and we have to accept little profit that help us to survive in the market and also we need to discipline in our decision to make better of it.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Banned yamahmud is an unknown quantity at this point yamahmud's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is understood that the caregiver feels like this specific. Finding the right choice can be a regular, tense, or long-term unfinished approach, especially if the placement company does not invest a lot of time for the kids. However, rather a considerable number of medical staff did not realize that, in fact, to become a travel registered nurse's success, you should perform several performance for your own elements.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,205 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex trader esme discipline se market me kaam karenga to uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko control karke he market me chalna chahiye,trader esme acha knwledge rakhenga to uske baad he wo acha kar sakenga..

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zaib786 View Post
    har kam ko karny ka ek tariqa hota he.har business may main roles hoty he lakien forex may kisi chez kie limet nie rakie.sirf agr discipline se trading karnie chye.discipline se hi ham ko forex may best profit be hasil hoti he.forex ek real business he.
    g han ashe tarike ke sath hi kam successful banta he me bi alwayse ashe decipline me rehkar hi isme success ho skta hun bina ashe decipline ke aap is business me bekar he bhai je bat clear he me je manta hun and understand krta hun

Senior Member zaib786 is a name known to all zaib786 is a name known to all zaib786 is a name known to all zaib786 is a name known to all zaib786 is a name known to all zaib786 is a name known to all zaib786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    har kam ko karny ka ek tariqa hota he.har business may main roles hoty he lakien forex may kisi chez kie limet nie rakie.sirf agr discipline se trading karnie chye.discipline se hi ham ko forex may best profit be hasil hoti he.forex ek real business he.

Banned cium is an unknown quantity at this point cium's Avatar
    Thanks
    So that anlisa can do the best of the traders, as long as we know how to make objective and subjective thinking, our mind can thrive, because our idea is to make the best analysis
    Psychological discipline, we always analyze the movement of discipline, if not push, it will not change

Senior Member anjlina is on a distinguished road anjlina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex bussness market ak bahut hi achha bussness to hai magar ye hard bhi hai to agar aapko esme kam karna hai too aapko bahut hi jayda aache se karna hoga tabhi aap esme kuch kar sakte haii nhi to aapko bahut hi jayda loss ho sakta hai .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 1089 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 559 1059 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)