+ Reply to Thread
Page 1061 of 1089 FirstFirst ... 61 561 961 1011 1051 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1071 ... LastLast
Results 10,601 to 10,610 of 10889

Thread: Discipline of mind is the key to successful operation.

Member babu is on a distinguished road babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me I believe Discipline is very important, both the discipline of the mind and body discipline. It is also very important to note that this is the only discipline that can make your trading plan and strategy to give you the best benefits. And achieve good things in life too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gava is on a distinguished road gava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the forex trading is not for everyone .Be taken in account several variable and is always the risk of losing money.some people simply do not work for this.if you plan to a become a forex trader.i recommended you read this article in detail.it containt the future that distinguish a succesful trader is a loser.
    Dicipline_The successful operators creating a trading a system works and they respect it Dont try to carry out transaction on the fly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member viky is on a distinguished road viky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I completely agree discipline is the key to your success this forex business, and you should also be able to learn from your mistakes so that future trading could be better.
    good luck.

Member viky is on a distinguished road viky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I completely agree I think discipline in trading is very important to be consistent in good trading, and can be successful in this business, so discipline is also in part a good key for success..

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is absilute correct that discipline of mind is the key to success. I have seen many people who trades but dont know anuthing about their balance and margin they just see a chance and enter into trade but if it is done in a disciplined way then it would be profitable for them.

Member girish is an unknown quantity at this point girish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji bilkul bhai profit consistent kernay k liye discipline ka hona bohot hi zeroori hey aur forex mein wohi survive kerta hey or ker rehay hien jo araam aur sekoon sey or is kaam ko kaam samjh ker kertay hien

Member girish is an unknown quantity at this point girish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    discipline to hona hi chahiye kisi bhi field/ business mein jab aap discipline hon gey teb hi saarey kaam theek hon gey aap ko her trade cool aur patience ho ker kerni chahiye or greediness per control hona chahiye

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now the big question is how can you discipline your mind? Mind is hard to discipline. According to study theirs no pain reception in our mind. theirs no muscle. So its just pure jelly cells.
    The reason why I say this is that we learn from our mistakes, we learn from the pain that we feel. For example. you touch something sharp, something cold, what we do is that we remove our hand or part of our body that expose to that elements. that's how we learn. But our brain don't have that. And the best way to discipline our mind is by repetition.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by girish View Post
    yes if we do disciplined trading our trades will be success.many traders set up very good trading plans ,but they fail to follow properly.thats why they end up in loss.
    If you want to trade with disciplined then you need to make more patience in trading. Without patience you can't be trade with discipline in this business. And without discipline you can't make profit from this business.

Member sabutkelaparasaduren is on a distinguished road sabutkelaparasaduren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tukul View Post
    at the beginning of my trading, I often break the rules that I make ...
    even up to a year I still often do it ... so I have much to lose ...
    but now I realize, if I still do that I would never succeed in forex ...
    I even still frequently violate the rules of my own. haha. it is very difficult to become a disciplined trader. but I've been in forex for more than 3 years. My target is to discipline ourselves by trying to outdo myself and my own emotions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1061 of 1089 FirstFirst ... 61 561 961 1011 1051 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1071 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)