+ Reply to Thread
Page 1057 of 1089 FirstFirst ... 57 557 957 1007 1047 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1067 ... LastLast
Results 10,561 to 10,570 of 10889

Thread: Discipline of mind is the key to successful operation.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is really true that discipline is secrete weapons of Forex trading. If a trader not trade discipline way then he must be loser very quickly. I think punctuality is also necessary for Forex trading. If a trader punctually discipline way continue trading I think he become a successful trader in very quickly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member birbolnath is on a distinguished road birbolnath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Discipline is a important thing for of all trade. A trader with proper discipline can achieve success in this trade. Its will be helps them for doing right thing. Its also help to achieve the goal. Good discipline is a per-condition for all success.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jmsblack18 View Post
    without discipline, it is impossible to survive in this business ..
    many traders fail because it is not able to enforce discipline in their trading ..
    and I also frequently violate my rule because not having integrity to discipline
    I very much agree with your opinion. I often break the discipline in the trade and so I often get a loss and even a margin call. I regret every time gets a big loss, but I was still difficult to apply discipline when trading....

Junior Member ghaffarali is an unknown quantity at this point ghaffarali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is rightly said that disciplined minded rules over the world,for any operation one should be mentally very sound, it is his mental level which makes it sure that his task is completed

Junior Member ghaffarali is an unknown quantity at this point ghaffarali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Any task you perform shows how much disciplined you are, the better you perform the more disciplined you are, Surely a well disciplined person plans his operations in a better way, he keeps in minds all the possibilities which may come across in his way of operation,he decides to deal them in a good way through his discipline.

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    many traders fail because it is not able to enforce discipline in their trading ..
    and I also frequently violate my rule because not having integrity to discipline
    That is right. I was looking pretty much of many trader falling not because they didn't have enough money or system. But sometimes they never discipline in their trading live. They never bother to be careful and make disciplined target rule when trading and as result many of them ended with big loss. That is why we must always make and follow our rule. That what will save us in this hardly field.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han yeh jaruri hain.
    jaise jab app trade karte hain to app ko pata hona chahiye clearly.. ki kitna profit lena hain aur usse bhi jyada yeh janna jaruri hain. kanha tak ya fir kitna tak app loss bear karenge. agar market change hota hain to app ko kya karna hain. aur yeh bhi clear hona hain ki app ko kanha entry karni hain.

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I agree that traders must follow certain protocols. They need to be disciplined. Trading without rules will lead to trade without plans and good strategies which is not healthy to any traders. And keeping patience is also a very important factor that all the traders must develop in themselves.
    i think sometimes there is not possible to follow the rules coz we are watching the market fall or rise too heavy .i think that time is okay to break the rules but u said about decipline which is really tough for every one to maintain .over trading tendency is the main enemy of us

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am enjoying it also reading the charts,predicting the market and also the news that comes to release so i think forex is a better place to learn new things and execute it in the market and also with the best application and mindset anyone can reach his/her goal easily.I

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1057 of 1089 FirstFirst ... 57 557 957 1007 1047 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1067 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)