+ Reply to Thread
Page 1009 of 1089 FirstFirst ... 9 509 909 959 999 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1019 1059 ... LastLast
Results 10,081 to 10,090 of 10889

Thread: Discipline of mind is the key to successful operation.

Member xomes is on a distinguished road xomes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tarun2305 View Post
    Trading fild me jada to nahi par thoda safal hun Jab me naya naya trading kar raha tha tab mujhe bahut dar lagta tha lekin ab me toda jan gaya hun isliye toda kam kar leta hun loss ko lekar admi trading me darta hai jo acha trader hai vo nahi dar ta hai aur discipline se jo karta hai use darn nhi lagta hai
    discipline in here i think is learn and make good experience,those all can become very easy for beginner if and only if they follow the rules by attending trainings, read books and practice on demo before going to live trading otherwise, the trader will loose all his hard earned money. Though, it is advisable that before going into live trading, one need to be proficient in whichever method one is familiar with.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member solidperson is on a distinguished road solidperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every thing need discipline ..when we are in discipline then our work efficient or trading pattern will be swift and more comfortable..trading with some basis rules and maintain that is the main fact for me ..we should always stick with our money management

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Kimpet is an unknown quantity at this point Kimpet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rasheed85 View Post
    yes of course with the discipline of mind we can earn lot of money in the forex market and can not loss due to the discipline and we always open trade after check the market trend and by read the forecast on the daily basis
    a good forex trader has many qualities and discipline is one of them. without discipline we cant become consistently profitable in trading currencies. discipline is must for success in forex trading

Banned Shafiq is an unknown quantity at this point Shafiq's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree that traders must follow this.Discipline is mandatory in the field of forex trading.Trading without rules will lead to trade without plans and good strategies which is not healthy to any traders.Only a trader with proper discipline can achieve success in this trade which includes stop loss , take profits and proper entry and exit levels.

Banned SAEED is an unknown quantity at this point SAEED's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes good writing.Discipline always gives us reward form everywhere.Forex is not gambling.We need proper analysis,strategy,discipline and skills to trade here.The good combination of everything bring success to us.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading fild me jada to nahi par thoda safal hun Jab me naya naya trading kar raha tha tab mujhe bahut dar lagta tha lekin ab me toda jan gaya hun isliye toda kam kar leta hun loss ko lekar admi trading me darta hai jo acha trader hai vo nahi dar ta hai aur discipline se jo karta hai use darn nhi lagta hai

Senior Member rpi85_fx is an unknown quantity at this point rpi85_fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Discipline is the most usufull element in forex trading business. No trader in forex who can achieve success without discipline. so I think that discipline is need for all type of forex trader to gain success in forex trade life.I always say that discipline of mind is the key to successful operation.

Member leherchand is an unknown quantity at this point leherchand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Really? Then that means two things: Either the money that you have invested in your live trading (if you have started trading live) is very small is not too important to you. Secondly, you might be trading with funds that was given to you free of charge without any requirement to repay.

Senior Member king is an unknown quantity at this point king's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by biouscope View Post
    Can become a successful investor or large traders, the market will follow you into action, breathing pulse, even leading the market direction." This is some of the investor's "dream." In fact, the idea is wrong.
    To be a successful investor or operator instead, must be strictly laid down their own "discipline" rather than be with nature. As the military demands of a regular daily routine. Although compliance is difficult, very hard, because it is a little more or less against the humanity. But I more than 10 years in the trading room to see the success of investors, large fund managers, such as the U.S. champion manipulator of people Mading Shu, Mr. Edwards, who are both strict discipline of the people trading investments.

So in the end to observe the things which only comply with the "discipline" standard?

Is very simple, all transactions over the preceding mention of the principles, such as:

1, since the transaction set a clear plan;

2, strict implementation of stop loss, stop interest alone;

3, the admission should be admitted according to the signal;

4, phased capital investment, followed by the establishment of the position, not desperate;

5, not with sex but is that with the emotions into the appearance;

6, no pre-trade drinking, overdraft physical and lifestyle to be a regular;

7, examine and reflect on each transaction, to develop a discussion and make trade journal.
    I think the mind is very well-disciplined state obliged for a merchant. So you need to acquire knowledge and experiences of negotiating for a good profit

Senior Member mimunaislam is an unknown quantity at this point mimunaislam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is.''Discipline of mind is the key to successful operation''.Besouse all discipline is right.if we take and care our discipline and we maintain it.one day we will success.so it is true that Discipline is under in all success.
    And i agree with that.If we not take our discipline and regularly maintain it we will loss.There is a Proverbs that '' there is no rules there is no gain.so we should maintain our discipline.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1009 of 1089 FirstFirst ... 9 509 909 959 999 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1019 1059 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)