+ Reply to Thread
Page 539 of 557 FirstFirst ... 39 439 489 529 537 538 539 540 541 549 ... LastLast
Results 5,381 to 5,390 of 5569

Thread: How do you choose your broker forex ?

Member sspences88 is on a distinguished road sspences88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro mere khayal se to hme sb se pehle dekhna chahye k forex broker reliable ha,or os k baad wo itna spread offer kr raha ha or phr leverage kitni deta ha or deposit or withdraw me kitna time leta ha mere khayal se ye bate importance rkhti ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rahool is an unknown quantity at this point rahool's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by biouscope View Post
    hi, every one,

how do choose forex broker for you? there are many criteria to choose a reliable forex broker , so which criteria you prefer most?

Answer to this question different from trader to trader but I think there are rules that do not vary by every trader in the choose the broker forex such as :
    1- Credibility of the company
    2- Company Offer's
    3- excellent technical support
    4- The availability types of deposit and withdraw money
    5- Commission and the speed of deposit and withdraw
    I always notice that beginners Focuses on the offers they should be careful
    And now I ask you How do you choose your broker forex ?
    I advise you as to choose a good broker, you can search on the Google search engine to find the votes of the other trader, for what the benefits of a good broker is that a good reputation, good technical support 24 / 24 hours, and good service.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the criteria i need when i choose broker is
    1.good technical support.
    2.very fast automatic deposit and withdraw.
    3.i prefer a NDD broker .
    these are the main things and in addition i may prefer broker which has very long reputation and online in business for many years.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In order to reduce the possibility and the effects of bas scam brokers, i think that we should use 3 brokers to invest our money separately in this business of forex currency trading.

Banned xorso86 is an unknown quantity at this point xorso86's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't charge to accept my forex agent because auspiciously I accept already begin my adapted agent in the anatomy of insta forex. Insta forex is absolutely the best broker.

Member yaar is on a distinguished road yaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first thing that i see to choose a broker is the minimum amount of money for opening account.
    The other factors that should be check while choosing broker are technical support , low spreads and easy transactions methods. If a broker has these qualities then i would like to choose it.
    Currently my broker is insta forex and it is the best.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are some criteria that indicate that broker is good or bad
    1. Instant order and execution
    2. Registered by regulatory body
    3. Customer Service
    4. Deposit and withdrew time
    5. Performance in the market
    6. Financial Strength

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    its for the good service that i choose. i have tried 5-6 brokers but i find insta to be the best in service and support. there is not a single issue with this broker so far. once my deposit was not reflecting in my trading account but the matter was solve within hours when i bring it up to their notice

Member waqarme2 is on a distinguished road waqarme2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think great replied by u and its very good for the new traders comes in this field of trading, and another thing is that u have mention the great points for choosing the best broker for your self, but yes first of all be careful to choose the broker for you, which i think is one of the most important work to do.

Member bhai is on a distinguished road bhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    seeking information thoroughly and try it out by using micro trading accounts and withdrawal test results from the profit if it is smooth and no problems were possible that the broker is indeed the best broker and trustworthy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 539 of 557 FirstFirst ... 39 439 489 529 537 538 539 540 541 549 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)