+ Reply to Thread
Page 522 of 557 FirstFirst ... 22 422 472 512 520 521 522 523 524 532 ... LastLast
Results 5,211 to 5,220 of 5569

Thread: How do you choose your broker forex ?

Member worldforex is an unknown quantity at this point worldforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that I do not need to choose my forex broker because, fortunately, I already found my broker wanted in the form of Insta Forex. Insta Forex broker is really the best ... Insta Forex before I knew the accession of 2-3 other dealers, but I found Insta Forex second to none..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member stayfilitim is an unknown quantity at this point stayfilitim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i chose my forex broker by the leverage because the leverage is very imporatant to make deals and to maximioze the risk and also chose my broker by the spread , the lowest spread is very important to dilly trader and to scalper and the rebate too than the payment solutions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tarun2305 View Post
    haan maine bhi ajtak jitna bhi trading ke liye bonus collect kia hai sab maine insta me hi jama kia hai ajtak main aur koi bhi broker ko use nhi kia hai maine insta se poora benefit lia hai aur haan main ise hi recommend karunga sab ko
    Insta is one of the good broker in the world. I have already choose this broker for trading. But on first time i was trade on another broker and now i choose this broker because insta has good support for trader.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by purohit View Post
    main jab yaha forum post karne aya tha tab mujhey malum para ke mera deposit hoga instaforex me.Tab se main trade ko instaforex me karna suru kiya aur profit/lose dono huwa.Aur tab sehi mujhey isntaforex me trade karna accha laga tha.
    haan maine bhi ajtak jitna bhi trading ke liye bonus collect kia hai sab maine insta me hi jama kia hai ajtak main aur koi bhi broker ko use nhi kia hai maine insta se poora benefit lia hai aur haan main ise hi recommend karunga sab ko

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by biouscope View Post
    hi, every one,

how do choose forex broker for you? there are many criteria to choose a reliable forex broker , so which criteria you prefer most?

Answer to this question different from trader to trader but I think there are rules that do not vary by every trader in the choose the broker forex such as :
    1- Credibility of the company
    2- Company Offer's
    3- excellent technical support
    4- The availability types of deposit and withdraw money
    5- Commission and the speed of deposit and withdraw
    I always notice that beginners Focuses on the offers they should be careful
    And now I ask you How do you choose your broker forex ?
    may tu jab bhi apna broker choose karta hun tu may phela us kay bara may knowledge hasil karta hun kay yah kab say kholi wi hai aur kab say yah market may kaam karahi hai.

Member mojan is on a distinguished road mojan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have a lot of brocker but i get choose the be broockers however question still un asweared how i get to choose them is very simple i choose them using their withdqawing options, their levarage and most importantly their rights.

Member shosha is an unknown quantity at this point shosha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Choose a financial brokerage company a very important step for any trader By thanked brokerage will deposit money for trading in the Forex market ... You must choose trader brokerage firm confidence ... Have a good history with traders ... Made easy trading software .. Offers made ​​to depositors ... With a good history ... Provide training for DEMO account.

Member wahidaaa is an unknown quantity at this point wahidaaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The broker selection is just like the marriage partner selection(Hhahahahahahhah).We have to do every thing through our broker and all the facilities which he is providing us are also very necessary for our smooth trading.The important factors to be considered are the leverage,quality of service and the bonuses in the equity and the trading are some of the important things to be taken in mind before opening an account with the broker.

Member safe01 is on a distinguished road safe01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i chose my broker to see his company reputation in forex trade market than i see that he is relaible or not if he have a good value to see that i choose my broker

Senior Member kissshore is on a distinguished road kissshore's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I look for a broker with higher leverages and also enlarged trading instruments..! Leverage policy will also affect my choice of a Forex broker..!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 522 of 557 FirstFirst ... 22 422 472 512 520 521 522 523 524 532 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)