+ Reply to Thread
Page 516 of 557 FirstFirst ... 16 416 466 506 514 515 516 517 518 526 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,160 of 5569

Thread: How do you choose your broker forex ?

Banned jahirkhan is an unknown quantity at this point jahirkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    My choose forex broker is instaforex broker. Because they haveexcellent technical suppor.The common types of deposit.Quick withdraw money[LIST] 24/7 hours free service[LIST] Excellent deposit offer.
    thanks instaforex.com

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member bilawal is an unknown quantity at this point bilawal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    muje to sab se best broker instaforex hi laga hai lehaza me instaforex ko hi choose karo ga as a trader or ye mera pehla or akhri trader sabit ho ga me is se mukaml tor pa amaada hooo

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rakib25 is an unknown quantity at this point rakib25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no requirement to choose my forex broker because fortuitously I score already saved my wanted broker in the attribute of Insta Forex. Insta Forex is really the best broker. Before Insta Forex I bonk tough the membership of 2-3 additional brokers but I mortal constitute Insta Forex second to none.

Senior Member farhannasir is an unknown quantity at this point farhannasir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nstaforex is best agent exclusively in japan.
    instaforex provide us with excellent service. due to his 30% extra on each diposit create it different to other agent.

Banned jui_222 is an unknown quantity at this point jui_222's Avatar
    Thanks
    instaforex give us good facility. due to his 30% bonus on each diposit make it different to other broker. beacuse it is very reliable to use and it also gives good facilities to his customers due to which it is very famous.

Member safe01 is on a distinguished road safe01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i choose forex broker to see his reputation than i see his market value if i see the all positive thing than i trade with my broker i always careful about it that it

Member Finix is an unknown quantity at this point Finix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by biouscope View Post
    hi, every one,

how do choose forex broker for you? there are many criteria to choose a reliable forex broker , so which criteria you prefer most?

Answer to this question different from trader to trader but I think there are rules that do not vary by every trader in the choose the broker forex such as :
    1- Credibility of the company
    2- Company Offer's
    3- excellent technical support
    4- The availability types of deposit and withdraw money
    5- Commission and the speed of deposit and withdraw
    I always notice that beginners Focuses on the offers they should be careful
    And now I ask you How do you choose your broker forex ?
    with all of these, trading terminal and server speed should be good enough to execute any order given by the clients..if the client face reqoutes and can not place his order in the right place, then he will dissatisfied with broker and may give up trading in that terminal!so server speed is also very important to choose a broker
    Last edited by Finix; 2012-06-30 at 09:08 PM. Reason: text edit

Senior Member mtec is an unknown quantity at this point mtec's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1. Broker age as a online Broker
    2. Broker performance
    3. Broker rating
    4. Broker Customer facility
    5. Member of Regulatory Agency
    6. Withdrawal time
    7. Payment get-way

Junior Member yasir dhoom is an unknown quantity at this point yasir dhoom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may nay forex may instaforex ko fix spread ki waja say choose kiya tha.baki borker main spread 1 say 10 pips ka jo kay har waqt change hota rehta hai.or wase hi instaforex nay pakistan may bhi withdrawal ki option bhi system may shamil kr li hai

Banned Boss is an unknown quantity at this point Boss's Avatar
    Thanks
    When choosing broker here in Forex trading the thing those basically I look for are how old they are for how many days they are operating is there payment system is proved or not how much they are co-operative to the clients these are the minimum things to be checked.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 516 of 557 FirstFirst ... 16 416 466 506 514 515 516 517 518 526 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)