+ Reply to Thread
Page 499 of 557 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489 497 498 499 500 501 509 549 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,990 of 5569

Thread: How do you choose your broker forex ?

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jipsy View Post
    Forex broker choosing is a great factor in the Forex, I think that we should select the best broker to get more facility, I mean that to select good broker
    we should observe the history of broker.
    Such as a good way to recognize good or bad broker! I think we do should check broker's history before continue our research about them. And, testimonies will be good way to search and test that history. Once we can find good, objective and reliable testimonies source and reviews, we can start gather any need and important information.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Member miraz074 is an unknown quantity at this point miraz074's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can say this after using many broker sites and now i have got satisfaction with insta for long time. i think or me as a trader insta is giving all what a trader need.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member atif is an unknown quantity at this point atif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the question is that:How do you choose your broker forex ?
    i choose forex forum to get money and also got experience in trade . it proves very effective for me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member amrita is an unknown quantity at this point amrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The front entity that i see to opt a broker is the peak total of money for scuttle story.
    The additional factors that should be insure while choosing broker are theoretical link , low spreads and uncomplicated transactions methods. If a broker has these qualities then i would equivalent to determine it.

Senior Member hassaan is an unknown quantity at this point hassaan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well i think it depends upon you that which broker you use but i think Forex it self is a broker and i don't wish to select any other broker rather than Forex it self.i enjoy working in forex so Forex is my best choice.

Member ahmedyousef33 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedyousef33's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's very true friends, no broker better than instaforex broker, I have proved it, I have been trading with different brokers but I am deeply in love with insta, the service of this brokerage is very nice, and easy to withdraw, without any verification and without any restriction and also very fast just a matter of hours

Member nour is an unknown quantity at this point nour's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bhanu View Post
    mein to waise kisi or broker ko select krne k bare mein soch nehe sekta kuin insta forex se acha broker especial in asian region mein koi nehe ha
    Waise before choosing any broker confirm kerna jarori hotah ak broker regulatd ha k nahi
    I love forex too volatile because the I joined many brokers and I lost all my accounts with them, but I make a money lost that insta only. I have a problem with instability and I think you are also facing what execution order is a slow one we hope that will do it fast insta quickly

Member asadkayani345 is on a distinguished road asadkayani345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by biouscope View Post
    hi, every one,

how do choose forex broker for you? there are many criteria to choose a reliable forex broker , so which criteria you prefer most?

Answer to this question different from trader to trader but I think there are rules that do not vary by every trader in the choose the broker forex such as :
    1- Credibility of the company
    2- Company Offer's
    3- excellent technical support
    4- The availability types of deposit and withdraw money
    5- Commission and the speed of deposit and withdraw
    I always notice that beginners Focuses on the offers they should be careful
    And now I ask you How do you choose your broker forex ?
    main ne apni forex broker company ko chose kartay huey yeh bat zehn mein rakhi he k wo spread kitna leti he and comision,deposit,withdrawal kesa he etc

Junior Member CHRYSS is an unknown quantity at this point CHRYSS's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in last year I have an account in Insta Forex... in the same times i don't know who the best broker were recognized
    I found desired forex broker when some bloger posting their thread about 10 best forex broker, I'v read one by one the broker servises on their companies websites, I thing Insta forex is beter than other forex broker.

now I know I've chosen the right broker

Member zytuy11 is on a distinguished road zytuy11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very good points for people to learn...right choice of broker is the first basic element of trading...there are many good brokers but i like instaforex broker..i heavily rely on this and i have been earning a handsome profit so far....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 499 of 557 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489 497 498 499 500 501 509 549 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)