+ Reply to Thread
Page 489 of 557 FirstFirst ... 389 439 479 487 488 489 490 491 499 539 ... LastLast
Results 4,881 to 4,890 of 5569

Thread: How do you choose your broker forex ?

Member gulab is on a distinguished road gulab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now i come to know that it is not that simple as i have chooses it, i mean i come to know about instaforex and i have invested in it, without knowing all about it, but now i say a complete study is required to do this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jonyr is an unknown quantity at this point jonyr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Most of the people throughout currency trading trading utilize on the web trading . pertaining to foreign exchange , you will need a platform which is furnished by your currency trading brokers . Your foreign exchange broker need to provide you withe the up-to-date most advanced technology linked to currency trading trading .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Luigi is an unknown quantity at this point Luigi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by biouscope View Post
    hi, every one,

how do choose forex broker for you? there are many criteria to choose a reliable forex broker , so which criteria you prefer most?

Answer to this question different from trader to trader but I think there are rules that do not vary by every trader in the choose the broker forex such as :
    1- Credibility of the company
    2- Company Offer's
    3- excellent technical support
    4- The availability types of deposit and withdraw money
    5- Commission and the speed of deposit and withdraw
    I always notice that beginners Focuses on the offers they should be careful
    And now I ask you How do you choose your broker forex ?
    The broker that I will choose should have a low spreads, deposit and withdrawal process easy and fast. For me that's the criteria of a best broker.
    Thank You,
    Luigi

Trade Here

Senior Member nazeer is on a distinguished road nazeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes dear the all the above things are the best for the choosing the any brokers i think if the traders found all the above things he can take the good brokers and get the so much profit form the forex trading

Junior Member damarisa is an unknown quantity at this point damarisa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well yes nowadays you do not have to think much and I have found that insta forex is best broker so do not just think and join insta forex and it is by far the best and I can say this after using many broker sites and now i have got satisfaction with insta for long time. i think or me as a trader insta is giving all what a trader need..

Senior Member peyekiwak is an unknown quantity at this point peyekiwak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    yes friend i agree with you. Instaforex is best broker specially in asia.
    instaforex give us good facility. due to his 30% bonus on each diposit make it different to other broker.
    in my opinion, great broker are broker who always give best service and always inform if they have problem.. with their server.. and i also notice insta is one of them.. for me.. i prefer choice old brokers than new brokers.. and insta also have criteria on this..

Senior Member rony is an unknown quantity at this point rony's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me I do I choose the mediator, who I deal with him through a lot of important things to be comfortable and I'm on a trading .. the most important to be heard is good and supports the electronic banking and hedge strip the scalp and I think a broker Insta good and supports all of these things ..

Junior Member waghig1992 is an unknown quantity at this point waghig1992's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for tips....i can see that in here very useful with newbie and i think instaforex is best with everyone because i see in here very proof about payment pay for post

Banned Redcandle is an unknown quantity at this point Redcandle's Avatar
    Thanks
    To chose a broker for make a trading contract, i think there are 3 ways to do it:
    First, i will find their facilities that they provide
    Second, I will see how other traders appriciate the broker. Good or bad
    And finally, how long their Deposit and withdraw take.

Senior Member M0uH is an unknown quantity at this point M0uH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I choose the brokers not a scam of course & then a check the leverage witch is the most important point of all, withdraw easing, commissions & fees, technical support.

Instaforex is a fine broker, so far so good :d
    P L A Y I N G . T H E . I N S T A F O R E X . S O ♫ G

+ Reply to Thread
Page 489 of 557 FirstFirst ... 389 439 479 487 488 489 490 491 499 539 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)