+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 557 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 176 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you choose your broker forex ?

Member SumbulaPari is on a distinguished road SumbulaPari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Koi bhi broker choose karne se pehle is ke bare me learn kar lena chahiye ke wo kitni countries se regulated hai jo broker kam as kam 3 countries se regulated ho ap ko sirf wohi broker choose karna chahiye aur brokers ki services ko dekhna chahaiye is liye trusted ke sath hi trading karni chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ramdan06 is an unknown quantity at this point ramdan06's Avatar
    Thanks
    I consider that choosing a broke is quite a cumbersome affairs because there are quite a lot of them and the incentives that they offer are diverse. It has come to the point that some brokers even offer a bonus for opening a trading account even without making a deposit. your money is safe and if you choose wrong broker your money is not safe .you choose honest broker in forex market.no not go on bonus greed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes in fact my dear, I clearly think it is no double that Instaforex is the best broker in Asian region, it gives 30% extra bonus on the deposit capital and comfortable with easy in withdrawal process. Spread gap is low, support about the trading is every time and it is genuine broker there was no cheating with the traders.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that before choosing a broker it is really necessary that you should must see the repute of the broker int he forex and then see that what kind of deposit and withdraw method he is offering and then look at the spread.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, obviously I clearly think yes its right that I choose a broker which can gives me high leverage, low spread, low slippage, and much bonusses. The broker must be trusted broker also. I need it to keep my money safe. If the broker is not reliable, then i will not use the broker, and i will never invest my money into the broker

Senior Member Freebird is on a distinguished road Freebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I choose instaforex base in bonus program this is why I choose the instaforex broker I don't look at spread or how reliable this broker is before opening account, I just feel that instaforex will be OK to trade with since it offer bonus for trading.

Senior Member Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To choose a good broker, there are several criteria that should I get on the broker. The first is transparency about the use of existing spreads on some pairs. Occasionally there are some brokers that use a lot when the news spread to take place. If you may already know basically that low spreads it will be easy, and can generate a lot of money. And the second is how quickly he make payments as we withdraw our money at a profit.

Member Azamsaleemi is an unknown quantity at this point Azamsaleemi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir humain investment karnay and earning ko withdraw karnay main jo broker ki reputation best ho wohi choose karna chhayie and instaforex broker main yeh sab good qualities hain, yeh aik trusted and good broker hay es liay main nay yeh broker choose kia hay.

Member babyforex is an unknown quantity at this point babyforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Abi tak to ma na is kam main choose ni kiya kiu k ma na abhi tak is kam main sa kuch bhi ni nikala mera matalb ha k ma na is main koi profit ni kiya or thora bahot tehea ha us ko ni nikala kiu mera account abi tak verified ni huwa

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    at the beginning I looking for who work with this broker and ask hem for it, and then I search for rating of that broker, and there are many ways to test the broker before trading with it, services or open demo account and technical support.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 557 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 176 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)