+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 557 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 546 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you choose your broker forex ?

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think If I want to choose a broker .. first I will ask a professional .. because they know better than me .. then i will see how popular is a broker .. then i will look for service .. If the service is great. I would choose it .. and that's what happened in insta I certainly can not think of suggesting any broker to anyone because there is no better broker than instaforex, especially in Asia if not before choosing any broker doing a complete background check instead of putting You money in it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ch tayyab will become famous soon enough ch tayyab will become famous soon enough ch tayyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    • Regulatory Compliance
    • Account Details
    • Currency Pairs Offered
    • Customer Service
    • Trading Platform

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ch tayyab will become famous soon enough ch tayyab will become famous soon enough ch tayyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you feel you are ready to start trading currencies, you need to find a reliable Forex broker. First we should address exactly what a Forex broker is. A Forex broker is a firm or company that provides FX traders with access to a trading platform that enables them to buy and sell foreign currencies. Currency traders utilise these brokers in order to access the 24-hour Forex market. A currency trading broker, often referred to as a retail Forex broker, handles a very small portion of the overall volume of the foreign exchange market. FX brokers are mainly compensated through the 'bid-ask spread' of a currency pair

Source: https://admiralmarkets.com/education...x-broker?#c!=1 Admiral Markets

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not need to choose my forex broker because fortunately I have found the broker I want in the form of Insta Forex. I have found that forex insta is the best broker so do not just think and join forex and that is the best and I can say this after using many broker sites and now i have got satisfaction with insta for a long time. , You have advised to choose an honest broker before we tend to make a deposit on the actual account. in choosing a broker, I also take into account that the currency pair available by Borker as a result of the unexpectedly revealed that might reduce our profit.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tikukur For This Useful Post:

pujhe (2018-03-26)

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I mainly choose my broker based on 2 things, popularity and then regulation. A regulated broker is a broker that we can freely combine in this business and then use it to trade securely and then generate good profits in forex trading. I do not want to take a foreign exchange representative because of the fact I was fortunate enough to move my mandatory investor as Insta Forex. Insta Forex is the top investor. Prior to Instaforex, I heard that the name associated with some other advisor on the other hand I hosted dropped the second Insta forex which could not be just one.

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well the best thing you can do before opening a trading account with any broker is, you need to check the credibility of the broker you want to register first before you can deposit your trading account with them, let's take an example If you want to open an account with a broker in AS, you need to check the NFA because it is the body they are registering and it also applies to all other actors around the world. Well yeah lately you act does not contain much trust and I state set that in time forex is a top agent so do not now think and link in forex time and with great distance and i can say this following with many agent sites and current I got approval with time for a long time. I believe or I as a trader in time is a charity all that traders need.

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not impoverished to choose my forex broker because by chance I have launched a broker that I want in InstaForex. InstaForex is a true human broker. Before InstaForex I jazz grouped 2-3 new broker members but I have an InstaForex agreement to serve. Good testimony from others can make me decide to open an account with a broker. Although I still have other things that I check, such as spreads, available trading platform. Because I like brokers with mobile trading platforms, it makes trading easier for me

Senior Member bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,748 Times in 1,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    new broker choose karne kel liye bohat si things jo hain wo mind main rakhna bohat zaruri hai or main ne jo thing notice ki hai ke new traders zayda tar offers pe depend karte hain or offers ko dekhte hain ke zayda offers hon but bohat zyada offers bohat zyada dangerous bi ho sakti hai or broker scam bi kar sakta hai.

Member Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    choosing a broker is very important , me broker wo use kr rha ho jis ka spread bhot hi kaam hai or withdraw instant hai, is k ilawa aik or baat apni moeny kabi aik broker me nahi rakhni chiaye so i am using different brokers, mera scalping k liye alag broker hai or normal trading k liye alag broker hai , so it is depend on you k ap ko kaisa broker suit krta hai ap k trading style k hisaab sy kon sa broker acha hai, ab news k wakt kuch brokers hang ho jaty ya fir order triger nahi krty etc agr ap ko aisa broker chaiye to ap ko usi broker ka intakhaab krna chaiye jo news k wakt masla na kry

Senior Member azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,426 Times in 1,655 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g agar kese member na agar koi boriker ko chose karna ka leay phlay us ke history ko dekha or bhir us ma us ke reagistered ko bhe check kara or us ka sath who work shoro kara sakhta hahi or agar us borker ka bara ma bhe acha jankari hone cheya jo member join hona ja raha ho kese bhe borker ka saktha

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azharahmad For This Useful Post:

Mr. India (2018-03-18), samia93 (2018-03-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 557 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 546 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)