+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: manage time, it is best idea of earn easily.

Senior Member reno99 is an unknown quantity at this point reno99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there`s simply no manag with regard to period. the best duration of the particular investor is really a londan starting industry some time and us all industry beginning moment is really great.
    because period in the event you possess 05 in order to 10 pips within income. and an individual tern away from your current industry and also disappear completely through buying and selling

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned asifanayat is on a distinguished road asifanayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex mein time spend krney sey achi earning hoti hai bus forex mein thora experiance chahiye
    jo app ko trading sey our demo account sey he hasil hota hai ager forex mein app corect time ko
    use krtey ho tou ye app k liye kafi usefull hota hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ihab has a spectacular aura about ihab has a spectacular aura about ihab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First you should have a good knowledge
    learn how to analyse and how to enter the market in the best time

Banned even89 is on a distinguished road even89's Avatar
    Thanks
    sure thats true at all. and this is very relevant according to my trading system. i just realize that in big map. the market session devide to 3 times sessin. tokyo open, london open, and us open. and according to myh understanding. trade in london and us time is the biggest oppurtunity to follow big player if we know some tips and tricks. i don't to wste my time all day without any knowledgement of market time characterisistick.

Senior Member afreen.imran is an unknown quantity at this point afreen.imran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kafi had tak app ki bat b thek hai par mere khyal me es ka koi khas wakt nahi hai move karne ka app ko jo b trade lagani hai apne targit ko samny rakh kar kam karna hai aur jab app ka tragit pora hojata hai to app kam band kar de

Banned Roddexx will become famous soon enough Roddexx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lg_pkl View Post
    I strongly recommend if we are going to trade by considering the time available so we will have plenty of opportunities
    in this way we will get the freedom that we can use to decree anything more useful again
    To find the best opportunities we must see the market totally. and there you will find the best moment to make positions of trading. Usually trader looking for crowded market because pips will run faster and trader will get profit faster too.

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hyipsp View Post
    current technical idea is using too much earning money from this field. i hope past situation was learned that don't make mistake but be alert current situation. it is easy to earn huge money....
    I strongly recommend if we are going to trade by considering the time available so we will have plenty of opportunities
    in this way we will get the freedom that we can use to decree anything more useful again

Senior Member rafi1990 is an unknown quantity at this point rafi1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think timing matter is the important matter for a trader.because if you trade in dull you can not progress io your trading.you should always trade 10am to 5pm.because it is the ups and downs time of a trading. Even a expert trader knows about his suitable time.

Member vallen is on a distinguished road vallen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    current technical idea is using too much earning money from this field. i hope past situation was learned that don't make mistake but be alert current situation. it is easy to earn huge money....
    if we have time or we just had a little time so we can use the same way to split our time in the trade that we do later,
    so that all our work will not interfere with the other

Member Keramik is an unknown quantity at this point Keramik's Avatar
    Thanks
    agreed to host if we are still able to keep and use our time better then we could be better in the next our trade, this way we could gain an advantage very much on our account later

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)