+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 82 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 ... LastLast

Thread: True or fake breakout?

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    I as a trader until now and do the installation several times so that I see is a smart market traders to profit when the price of installation especially novice traders do not have experience, so the market is very happy and always get the benefit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fauzibowo is an unknown quantity at this point fauzibowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by faria View Post
    I've observed many times in which industry won't allow investors very easily acquire earnings, and thus often that gives a false use which forces quite a few investors to create within buy and sell or even close the deals as well as eventually contributing to loss. Yet as they will not be often when i nevertheless really feel that quite safe to utilize cease damage.
    Of course, no industry can make money easily, must need a process to obtain success in forex is like that, although the forex can provide a huge return but it must be accompanied with good trading skills.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member faria is an unknown quantity at this point faria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've observed many times in which industry won't allow investors very easily acquire earnings, and thus often that gives a false use which forces quite a few investors to create within buy and sell or even close the deals as well as eventually contributing to loss. Yet as they will not be often when i nevertheless really feel that quite safe to utilize cease damage.

Banned dharampal is on a distinguished road dharampal's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks friends starting this thread .very good information your share about technical analysis . every people in Forex trading think indicator which is showing is right or true analysis but some time that's are wrong and people lose money.i don't think so indicator are 100 % true.

Member abdullahmuslim is an unknown quantity at this point abdullahmuslim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abdillahikbal View Post
    well sir, I also use a large timeframe in view the trend usually I use the visual direction D1 as a trend but to take the position I use the M15 timeframe and must wait for the right moment at the same trends between the two timeframes
    agree with you sir .. that we are in seeing the trend we should see the visual direction and also have time to see the direction we have set yourself, or all of that including the strategy in motion and doing every step, thanks

Banned irome is an unknown quantity at this point irome's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    Hi, One of the most critical issues in technical analysis is true and false break out-at least for me. I searched alot about this issue then I thout of starting this new thread. So please share your ideas about true and false break out and how to detect them. Thanks!
    I tried much times to adopt the others stratifies and analysis for my trades some it could be batter and some time its in lose position,
    there for my opinion is to make analysis and that should be true in case that you analyze the Countries situations regarding the pairs then you are in Profit..

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rathod View Post
    i only used the higher time frame to see the breakout and you know that sometimes when we make analysis for it but the trend is still continue the breakout then we have to accep floating minus, just wait and see at the higher time frames until we see the true trend
    well sir, I also use a large timeframe in view the trend usually I use the visual direction D1 as a trend but to take the position I use the M15 timeframe and must wait for the right moment at the same trends between the two timeframes

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i only used the higher time frame to see the breakout and you know that sometimes when we make analysis for it but the trend is still continue the breakout then we have to accep floating minus, just wait and see at the higher time frames until we see the true trend

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sheikh rashed View Post
    good idea but all indicators means?? i can't understand , i know one indicators might be gives us wrong signal but if you use all indicators it can be makes you more hesitate about market trend !! so i prefer to use not more than three indicators .
    if we also studied all the indicators we will likely spend more time because the number of these indicators are so many and it will be able to hold us in trade to be faster in having a good trading analysis

Member rahulsagar is an unknown quantity at this point rahulsagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmm forex main yahi to ha k es main ksi bhimovemnt ka andaza karna kafi ziyada mushkil ha kioun k es main ham ko sahi tor par nahi pata chal at aha or ham newbies ko itna es k barey main knowledge nahi ha or main to app ko yahi kahoun ga k app ka experinc ehe app ko sahi tr par guide kar sakta ha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 82 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)