+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 82 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast

Thread: True or fake breakout?

Member tuannguyenlimiha is an unknown quantity at this point tuannguyenlimiha's Avatar
    Thanks
    When ever a break out happen... either in breaking resistance or support , the price will always retest the zone.if a false break out happen then the market will come in ward the level. and a successful break out will first break , then test the breakout level .... then it will go for further movement.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nazeerali is an unknown quantity at this point nazeerali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not know about technical analysis so i do not tell you about this but i tell you if you want anything then you must search this item in you tube then you get your desired thing .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naim10 is on a distinguished road naim10's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am also looking for the wrong breakout.it's very difficult when you make a false breakout because many big players in this situation
    maximum benefit from this activity.

Banned sadie margret is an unknown quantity at this point sadie margret's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have recognized numerous times that market does not let traders effortlessly win profit, and such a variety of times it shows a false a bit of mercy out which constrains numerous traders to accumulate trade or shut their trades and eventually bringing about losses. Be that as it may as they are not regularly i still feel it truly sheltered to utilize stop loss.

Banned Mr.JoCKeR is an unknown quantity at this point Mr.JoCKeR's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmm forex main yahi to ha k es main ksi bhimovemnt ka andaza karna kafi ziyada mushkil ha kioun k es main ham ko sahi tor par nahi pata chal at aha or ham newbies ko itna es k barey main knowledge nahi ha or main to app ko yahi kahoun ga k app ka experinc ehe app ko sahi tr par guide kar sakta ha

Banned ayesha faizan is an unknown quantity at this point ayesha faizan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have recognized numerous times that market does not let traders effectively gain profit, and such a large number of times it shows a false a bit of mercy out which compels numerous traders to accumulate trade or shut their trades and eventually bringing about losses.

Senior Member raja123 is on a distinguished road raja123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex trading is very difficult task because every time you didn't get true signal by using indicator or some time your own mistake in analyse market properly.when get false siganl that time loss happen but use of stop loss which save account from heavy loss.

Banned sammyanhi is on a distinguished road sammyanhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    should try to wait for the time to break out

to take decisions and also it's good to use a suitable indicator

Member I.I.P is an unknown quantity at this point I.I.P's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    which you intend break for price at market? if yes. it is true sometimes price break at pattern of market do not all correctness. sometimes many spurious pattern or trap us. and to face this occurence if we can to have additional analysis to clarify whether this spurious or original sinyal.

Member adnanr is an unknown quantity at this point adnanr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    either the break out is true or false no one that what would happen nest in the market and there for you have not consider only the technical indicators to trade in the forex because these indicator may some time false so you have to do the both technical and fundamental analysis.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 82 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)