+ Reply to Thread
Page 267 of 348 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 277 317 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 3471

Thread: Double Lots = Double Profits.

Senior Member badrussalam is an unknown quantity at this point badrussalam's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is the same as if you use a lot smaller then you win or lose is small too, but if you use a much bigger then you win or lose big too. so depending on your money management. and you should have a good strategy to back it up so if your capital grows larger then you can add your spot and the double use it to advantage. and regardless of the number of lots, it will go hand in hand with a greater risk

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jokojono is an unknown quantity at this point jokojono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right with that. In my opinion it is the same as if you use a lot smaller then you win or lose is small too, but if you use a much bigger then you win or lose big too. so depending on your money management. and you should have a good strategy to back it up so if your capital grows larger then you can add your spot and the double use it to advantage. dobel lot = dobel profit = dobel risk = dobel stress = dobel emotion

---------- Post added at 04:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 AM ----------

In my opinion it is the same as if you use a lot smaller then you win or lose is small too, but if you use a much bigger then you win or lose big too. so depending on your money management. and you should have a good strategy to back it up so if your capital grows larger then you can add your spot and the double use it to advantage. but very risky for our trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    it rattling was a somebody lot leave backup earn but you also bang to be diligent also need to ambiguous lot you should study vessel when a post****uate possibility for make then you can do it but mention to do with informed money direction.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes you are very correct the more we double lots in other to double profit we just have to put into consideration the level of capital we have and the equity to be consume that i know is the best way to protect out account and earn profit

Banned vickymughal is on a distinguished road vickymughal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can understand your situation, because I have this period also, I think the main problem is we do not have a good system and strategy. The trend always seem s get stronger at its end, so do not believe all strong trend is your friend.

Senior Member urza is an unknown quantity at this point urza's Avatar
    Thanks
    any heaps we are able to use in trading though not surpassing the cash management rules and disassembling the risk that's reasonable by our trading account. if we overrule these things then we result in in huge loss could a margin decision to firmly wipe out our account fully, thus i believe any trader would never dream this to firmly his account.

Senior Member Gaurav Singh is an unknown quantity at this point Gaurav Singh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trade in double lots means double profit only when trader take a strong position because ir the trader takes wrong position than double profit may change in double loss also.

Senior Member roxy161 is an unknown quantity at this point roxy161's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    alright my friend
    thanks you very much to remind me about it i relalize his startegy is high risk and to avoid or reduce
    some loss we have to have a good signals or analysis before
    honestly, i seldom use this startegy and i took it if i saw a good thank you very much

Banned bisifentus is on a distinguished road bisifentus's Avatar
    Thanks
    One thing that traders should be conversant with is still not the trading account doubling, but the reservation of the account, many traders forgets that double lot can works for you at the same way it can work against you, even if you ant to use double lot , use a tighter stop loss.

Member amit khanna is an unknown quantity at this point amit khanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes by trading in double lots is equal to double profit and double loss,one should not forget it.it would be better to play safe for long term presence in the forex market,hence trade safe,****ual growth and slow growth is the best strategy using safety norms.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 267 of 348 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 277 317 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)