+ Reply to Thread
Page 265 of 348 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 315 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 3471

Thread: Double Lots = Double Profits.

Member rosyadfx is an unknown quantity at this point rosyadfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am trauma with double lots, in my experience, i ever loss my $250 only in one day cause i double lot when trading. that case make me shock, and several days i am not open trading until i can realize that is my failure.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned blackjack is on a distinguished road blackjack's Avatar
    Thanks
    somehow you're right, but never forget the money management, and don't trade risky with many lots in the same time, only if you're so sure of your analysis, and then you have place your order of stop loss, in the case when the trend is against your direction, SL protects your account from margin call .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bangla00 is an unknown quantity at this point bangla00's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think forex is a good job.it really was a double lot will double profit but you also have to be careful also want to double lot you should analyze well when a high chance for profit then you can do it but remember to do with wise money management.Best of luck...............................

Banned akp202 is on a distinguished road akp202's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Thik kaha jab tak ek trader ko achcha experience nahi ho jata hai, uska double lot trade karne ka matlab hota hai, ki wo double loss karne wala hai, double lot sirf profit aane ki umeed nahi hoti hai, paisa jaane ka bhi jayda chance hota hai.
    ji haan bhai sahi kah rhe h sual lot me trader loss nichit ho jata hai mai bhi janta hun kyoki mai bahut baar loss kia hun mai kam se kam isme 6 baar poora capital loss kia hun sirf dual lot ki bajah se .

Senior Member baned tak hajar is on a distinguished road baned tak hajar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i prefer to double lots only when the market go in my direction. I never double a lost position. And generally I use the smallest lots example I use 3 lots of 0.1 even then 1 lot of 0.3 so I place the first position to the first target and the second position to the next target and so that..

Member lockprofitfx is an unknown quantity at this point lockprofitfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think is fine as long as you are using a double lot that is still in your risk calculations. I occasionally use a double lot considering the momentum in the market. if the strong momentum I think it will be less risk

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    you are very correct the more we get to double lots in other to double profit we just have to always consider our risk because if we don;t make use of money management we can end up losing the account based on my understanding

Banned ucang-et is an unknown quantity at this point ucang-et's Avatar
    Thanks
    double heaps are quick profit, but additionally a really huge risk, when it came in the wrong prediction will additionally be loss a lot of even mc, cash management is additional vital still, the bigger the desire the bigger the risk, the less desire less risk

Junior Member edywaluyo is an unknown quantity at this point edywaluyo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    double lot is generating double profit too, but we bear the risk that also double. for it was a double lot is only suitable if the first lot is already in position and the profit trend right direction. but do not ever double lot lot the first time in minus conditions. very harmful to the strength of our margin

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i think its never a bad ideal to double lots in other to double profit but i think a lot of things need to be considered before we double our lot because without proper money management we can end up losing our account

+ Reply to Thread
Page 265 of 348 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 315 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)