+ Reply to Thread
Page 257 of 348 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 255 256 257 258 259 267 307 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 3471

Thread: Double Lots = Double Profits.

Senior Member ghoza.li is an unknown quantity at this point ghoza.li's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    whether your strategy is working to its full potential? so you have to use double lots, the greater the profit that we want the greater the risks that lurk us. that's all we need to understand first before determining the number of lots that are so big

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ardi_anduk is an unknown quantity at this point ardi_anduk's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am sure in your statement but in this a section not aggre brow,double lot can floating and can mc if you play safe is good for you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am skeptical of what I wrote, my friend, because if your balance is fixed and you always want to increase your balance the possible loss that takes you all the profit earned and there is no equality between profit and loss in this case .

Banned mediafxx is on a distinguished road mediafxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dartofx View Post
    thank you my friend, a better way to trade than trade with a lot of doubles, because we will increase our risk as well. but if we trade twice, it will be better because we can reduce the risk but benefit more with it
    The use of appropriate analytical comparison of the analysis of foreign exchange trading and transaction management strategy and capital gains capital and always, forex trading strategy, we calculated risk running profitable

Member papagas1132 is an unknown quantity at this point papagas1132's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me, I am, unwanted double benefit, when I lose a lot of pips, but it is very risky in this way, so, you save a lot, and at the same time, you can lose a lot, and you are to make a profit, and lost your way avoid money management.

Member dan.blanchot is on a distinguished road dan.blanchot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mosabbal View Post
    double lots double profit, it depends on amount of money and how you manage it, you may double your lots to double your profit.. so if you use bigger lot then you earn more or lose more too and still have the option to low your risks.

True. It depends on how you plan your money management. For me personally as a trader, I'll use higher risk money management - 30% and above from the capitals using smaller capitals. I used to use 50% mm risk with a capital of $200. I managed to earn $1k in a month or just in less than 20 days trade.

Instaforex best broker!

STOP COPY PASTING!

Don't Forget to Say THANKS!
    if you find my posts useful

Member safafx is an unknown quantity at this point safafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as i know, when trading and make open position, better we never double lot to save our account, although you are on porfit and you are on the trend. as i know, and i ever face it, i got MC caused double lot my trading.

Senior Member dartofx is an unknown quantity at this point dartofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you my friend, a better way to trade than trade with a lot of doubles, because we will increase our risk as well. but if we trade twice, it will be better because we can reduce the risk but benefit more with it

Member boyler94 is on a distinguished road boyler94's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    great, and if we loss, it will bee double loss to.., and triple lot = triple profit too,,
    strategy with no loss is impossible, but it possible if you have good strategy or clever strategy to kill market,...
    double lot = double profit it's so crazy, but
    double lot = double profit = double loss too, it great..

Senior Member mosabbal is an unknown quantity at this point mosabbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    double lots double profit, it depends on amount of money and how you manage it, you may double your lots to double your profit.. so if you use bigger lot then you earn more or lose more too and still have the option to low your risks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 257 of 348 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 255 256 257 258 259 267 307 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)