+ Reply to Thread
Page 251 of 348 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 301 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 3471

Thread: Double Lots = Double Profits.

Junior Member raihan2 is an unknown quantity at this point raihan2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    lso want to double lot you should analyze well when a high chance for profit then you can do it but remember to do with wise money management. if you use small lot then you win or lose small too but if you use bigger lot then you win or lose bigger too

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member senengsego is an unknown quantity at this point senengsego's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The particular twice whole lot, twice income and also twice damage. Once you have any rounded determination to be able to working inside forex trading, ever since then, it is recommended to end up being smart. margin will probably be altered to try and do money, so we are generally not presumptuous to utilize the particular whole lot sizing.
    i fear not the man who has practiced 10.000 kicks once, but i fear the man who has practiced one kick 10.000 times.
    By: Bruce lee

Senior Member fxhero100 is an unknown quantity at this point fxhero100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to perform the required skills and experience. accompanied by a good emotional control. I often use this strategy, but only when the sideway market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zedforex is an unknown quantity at this point zedforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Double lot may be you do with your condition really knows where the market will go, I mean the trend is going up or down. And make sure pips resistance no more than 35 or 50 pips, this is just precaution and money management.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i think in other to double lots we need to put into consideration the level of account we have because if we are not careful we may end up losing our account so money management goes a long way

Senior Member marufjsc is an unknown quantity at this point marufjsc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a double lot will provide double profits but beware also want to duplicate many things you should look good when a high probability of profit you can make, but remember to do with wise money management.

Member pisses[69] is on a distinguished road pisses[69]'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ramjan View Post
    Every thing is risk . your and my life are risk. s we have to take some risk in forex. if you do not take then you will not be able to income from forex. double top is good for me.
    Be wise on your money, It is natural habit to lose confidence after loss. As a man i also lose confidence when i fail. After some time or day i will try to forget it because if we think or discuss more about our lose it will hamper our future success.

Banned abiodun is an unknown quantity at this point abiodun's Avatar
    Thanks
    you are very correct based on my understanding because the more we double lots in other to double the profit we just have to consider the level of equity in the account in other to be at the safe side

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dubble lot aur dubble profit dubble lot dubble loss bhe mind main hona chahye agr hum dubble wala mind le kay Forex main enter hoty hain to trade gambling ban jaye gee aur gambling main jeetna her bar impossible hai

Banned ramjan is on a distinguished road ramjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Every thing is risk . your and my life are risk. s we have to take some risk in forex. if you do not take then you will not be able to income from forex. double top is good for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 251 of 348 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 301 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)