+ Reply to Thread
Page 240 of 348 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 250 290 340 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 3471

Thread: Double Lots = Double Profits.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,214 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai trading mein agar aap hamesha money management follow karenge, to hamesha aap is field mein safe rahenge, double lot karna koi jaruri nahi hota hai, double lot sirf aise trader ko karna chahiye, jo experience rakhta ho, aur capital bhi big ho.
    hanji aapne thik kaha forex trading mein money managemnt karna bahut jaroori hai aur jo trader esme fail ho jaaye wo apni trade mein bi fail ho sakta hai,aur double lot woi kar sakta hai jo apne capital ko sahi se manage karein,agar bina samajh ke double lot kara tou loss ho sakta hai..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member get2ilyas is on a distinguished road get2ilyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bahi agar aap kay pass achaa capital or backup hai too app yeah risk lay saktay hoo.chootay capital may yeah 100% loss walee baat hotee hai.aap etnee lots choose karoo jess kay minus aap bardaasht kar sakoo.0.1 say 1 lot tak aap SL kay saath postion handle kar saktay hoo.1 say zeydaa lots aap kay leyi problem creAte kartee hain.agar aap kay pass balance kaam hoo.or aap kaa experience bee kam hoo.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,949 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arponeee37 View Post
    ha ha ha.........it is a very funny. yes it is true that double lot = double profit. also double lot = double risk. if you are confident about your placement then what is the problem. actually i also using this kind of game too.
    bhai trading mein agar aap hamesha money management follow karenge, to hamesha aap is field mein safe rahenge, double lot karna koi jaruri nahi hota hai, double lot sirf aise trader ko karna chahiye, jo experience rakhta ho, aur capital bhi big ho.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member sapubroker34 is an unknown quantity at this point sapubroker34's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it extremely was a double ton can double profit however conjointly you furthermore may have to be compelled to watch out also wish to try and double ton you ought to analyze well once a high probability for profit then you'll be able to screw however keep in mind to do with wise cash management.. thus it depends on your cash management. and you want to have a decent strategy to back it up thus if your capital grows larger then you'll be able to compound the ton you employ and double it for double profit.

Banned Madangopal is an unknown quantity at this point Madangopal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jatayufx View Post
    the risk of loss can happen too much, increase in foreign exchange and analysis of market movements on a trading plan and the profits should be to analyze the movement is to raise the capital gains and the corresponding cash-management system,
    By the way, i prefer to use averaging when price shows a good trend supporting my position than using a double lot in my entry. for example, when my entry run in profit, then price break another support/resistance, then followed by confirmation i will place another entry in a same direction with price direction. and if another S/R area successfully broken and confirmed again, so it's time for me to reload my entry again. and so on.

Senior Member jatayufx is on a distinguished road jatayufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by proj.akun View Post
    double double lot means profit, but on one side is a double risk that we will receive if we are wrong and carried the position minus the floating market, better use a lot of balance, such as floating detained in 1000 pips, so the psychology of trading is also not disturbed and comfortable in trading forex
    the risk of loss can happen too much, increase in foreign exchange and analysis of market movements on a trading plan and the profits should be to analyze the movement is to raise the capital gains and the corresponding cash-management system,

Member arponeee37 is an unknown quantity at this point arponeee37's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha ha ha.........it is a very funny. yes it is true that double lot = double profit. also double lot = double risk. if you are confident about your placement then what is the problem. actually i also using this kind of game too.

Banned zirandul is an unknown quantity at this point zirandul's Avatar
    Thanks
    when doubt lot give us doubt profit at the same time its also take us doubt loss and if more than account washout. so i think its better to go slow when there is low risk . though there is low profit but atleast our capital is save.

Banned yemisi is an unknown quantity at this point yemisi's Avatar
    Thanks
    the more we get to know that risk is very involve in forex trading so we just have to be very careful in the market so i will advise all forex traders never to double lots when they don't have enough equity in the market

Member critesh is an unknown quantity at this point critesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely correct friend and its true as day light . before so much time i blow my account to use high lot. there was time when continue two week i am in profit but when there was few trade loss i lost my control and used high lot for recover all loss within short time but i lost all my balance . so its must be need high knowledge if we want to use high lot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 240 of 348 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 250 290 340 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)