+ Reply to Thread
Page 235 of 348 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 285 335 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 3471

Thread: Double Lots = Double Profits.

Banned cardinal is an unknown quantity at this point cardinal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fxcurse View Post
    Do not fall for the competition gets huge profits in the short term with other traders. This thing I have ever felt when I've got a profit, and saw my friend got a bigger profit with capital at $ 100, I was hooked to the pursuit of profit, instead of the profit or loss even
    Yes do not trade blindly using our fund you will losses easy here first need to learn all basic about trading and platform and technical analysis and fundamental analysys and then trade real account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned m2ndsrokk is an unknown quantity at this point m2ndsrokk's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes,,,thats true...we need high accurate of analysis when we tried to make a doubling lot...doubling our lot identically with anger...and revenge to our wrong position or maybe greed when using our lot...be wisely in your trading...don't let emotion to control your self be wisely with yourself...that better

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member sumberkencono is an unknown quantity at this point sumberkencono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lol........
    In principle you are correct. Double your position and you double your risk. But you could decide on a pre determined stop, say for example 25 pips at 1% of account balance risk on a trade . Then devide this percentage risk by 50% i.e. 0.5% risk on two trades (total 1% risk). Argueably this is a better money management strategy because you have more flexibility over the trade. If from the off you get stopped out for 25 pips you lose 1%. No great shakes. But if say the trade goes your way by 25 pips you could for instance close half and set the remaining half to run with the stop set to break even. There are other ways of playing out multiple trade entries, this is just one example. You might set a trailing stop or a predifined TP etc. The choices get real interesting with say 5-10 trades in play!
    it All comes from Your Mind

Banned m.ashraf will become famous soon enough m.ashraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhai mere ham sab ko pata hai ke jahan pe profit ziada ho ga wahan pe risk pe profit ke barabar hoga is liye main to is strategy se kam nai karta main ne kai bar is strategy se kam kia hai par muje to har bar loss hi hoa hai is liye main thora profit leta hon or is liye mera risk bi bohat kam hota hai yani kam kamao tenshan na loo.

Senior Member nofnofri is an unknown quantity at this point nofnofri's Avatar
    Thanks
    this might sound great upon hearing dual great deal dual revenue however reduction cannot be overlooked whatsoever, there may be dual reduction additionally which can make the actual industry really dangerous, it might be great for investor getting large amount of money along with your account

Member yoddutfx is on a distinguished road yoddutfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hehehe ... This is given to traders who are highly reactive, how does a double lot in the course also have double the risk of loss as well, so for those who have advanced this strategy I please have tested on a demo account before ..

Member gretongan is an unknown quantity at this point gretongan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to get double profit by big lot should contemplate the consequences that could possibly occur, as an example, you can wrong in predictions, or you can less appropriate in analyze the situation, then you must be prepared in the probability of big loss

Member syahir has a spectacular aura about syahir has a spectacular aura about syahir has a spectacular aura about syahir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we use double lot size in expectation of double heaps, then we are no more than taking a giant risk. we should perpetually use and follow our cash management rule in different for those to actually minimize loss. a disciplined trader is aware of that he ought not make use of a awfully high lot size as this would expose his account to actually higher risk.
    I Love Trading
    Visit my personal blog App Android Market
    -> Snipper (Full Lot's Trader)

Senior Member fxcurse is an unknown quantity at this point fxcurse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Do not fall for the competition gets huge profits in the short term with other traders. This thing I have ever felt when I've got a profit, and saw my friend got a bigger profit with capital at $ 100, I was hooked to the pursuit of profit, instead of the profit or loss even

Senior Member boeled is an unknown quantity at this point boeled's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    doubling the number of lots it will increase the possibility to generate greater profits, but we should not forget that the larger lots that we use, the risk of we must also grow.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 235 of 348 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 285 335 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)