+ Reply to Thread
Page 228 of 348 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 278 328 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 3471

Thread: Double Lots = Double Profits.

Banned byesofiq is an unknown quantity at this point byesofiq's Avatar
    Thanks
    You are right with that. In my opinion it's the same as if you use a lot of small, very small, then you win or lose, but you have to use a lot of big, so big that you win or lose. So it depends on your money management. And you multiply your capital gains you access to the Compound and may double if it grows larger, then back to being a good strategy..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member irfan31 is an unknown quantity at this point irfan31's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bilkul sahi lakin ya bat ap itny yakeen kay sth keasy kah skty hain loss bhi to ho skta hai aur agr loss hoa to loss bhi to double hi ho ga na is lia ya na hi kro to bhtr hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member torikazi is an unknown quantity at this point torikazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Usually lot size depends on traders strategies and money management. And money management doesn't allow us to use double lots. Because this could cause severe damage to our accounts.

Senior Member jassem01 is an unknown quantity at this point jassem01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you play with a lots of risks you can earn enough monies
    but you can also lose everything

Senior Member Zaheer is on a distinguished road Zaheer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some time forex trading ma double lots double profite ki strategy bhi kafi behtar rehti ha or kafi earning ho jati ha lekin some time market loss b deti ha lekin ap ic ko market ko dekhte howe manage kr sakte hain. ma ye strategy kafi bar use kr chuka hon.

Senior Member zahed123 is an unknown quantity at this point zahed123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Natural light is absolutely correct and true friends. I use a lot of high-blow account long ago. This practice continued when I was there two weeks at the time, but when I'm out of control, and several commercial losses were high in a short time to recover from all the damage that is used a lot, but I lost my balance. We need to be so high that the use of high knowledge.

Banned shoaib515 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaib515's Avatar
    Thanks
    han double loss ho risk men to usi hisaab se double profit bhi hoti hey mager forex men ney logon ko is se door rehna ho ga loss se bachney keiliey .

Junior Member Study_fx is an unknown quantity at this point Study_fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think this is good i dea. for target dialy take profit with RR your planning. and one again to run and long term and dont forget use trailing stop. but your strategys make me thinked about this idea for me.

Banned saim ali is on a distinguished road saim ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    ge han agar insan double lots kara ga to double profit be hasil kar sakta ha leken insan double lot kar ka double loss be kar sakta ha.

Member aug1947 is an unknown quantity at this point aug1947's Avatar
    Thanks
    ye aak bht hi risky kam hay,,is me hme 100 % tk bhi profit ho skta hyyy or bht isi tra hme 100 % tk losss bhi ho skta hayy......
    ooorrrrrr is se hme bht profit bhi hota hayyy or loss bhi..isi tra double ptofit or doble losss bhi ho skta hayyy..///............

+ Reply to Thread
Page 228 of 348 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 278 328 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)