+ Reply to Thread
Page 225 of 348 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 235 275 325 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 3471

Thread: Double Lots = Double Profits.

Member Avenger is an unknown quantity at this point Avenger's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my viewpoint is it is the same as if you use little lot then you win or reduce little too but if you use larger lot then you win or reduce larger too. so it relies on your control.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dadabye is an unknown quantity at this point dadabye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Using two groups is too risky. Typically, the size of the group depends on the dealer and money management strategies. And there is no money management allows us to use many marriages as this can cause serious damage to our account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sunjoy is an unknown quantity at this point sunjoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many of the profits. But there are big risks when it comes to the expectation that one will lose a lot of the MC, money management and more importantly the desire to even greater risk that the risk is less than the demand.

Senior Member apan adja is on a distinguished road apan adja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    double lot don't always mean double profit but it can also mean double loss.

because the if we use double lot then the risk will of course double so we must be careful when considering to use double lot.

Senior Member jatayufx is on a distinguished road jatayufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aidilburhan View Post
    better for me to stay in my balanced lot,, meaning that i will not double my lot without considering my account balance. doubling my lot with the same balance it means that the risk of getting my account blown is quite clear better stay in usual lot but trying getting a better entry
    trader used lawsuit must for the analysis and conduct business with a trading plan forex trading analysis and consider the power margin always consider with advantage in forex trading as a result of the analysis and management must be used in the trading market

Banned lata12 is an unknown quantity at this point lata12's Avatar
    Thanks

double lots = double profit

Double lots and double profits dont happen always.

Banned dipo00 is an unknown quantity at this point dipo00's Avatar
    Thanks

double lots = double profit

Double lots and double profits dont happen always.

Senior Member imran11 is an unknown quantity at this point imran11's Avatar
    Thanks
    you are right with that. my opinion is it is the same as if you use small lot then you win or lose small

Banned faizah is an unknown quantity at this point faizah's Avatar
    Thanks
    my viewpoint is it is the same as if you use little lot then you win or reduce little too but if you use larger lot then you win or reduce larger too. so it relies on your control.

Member aidilburhan is on a distinguished road aidilburhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    better for me to stay in my balanced lot,, meaning that i will not double my lot without considering my account balance. doubling my lot with the same balance it means that the risk of getting my account blown is quite clear better stay in usual lot but trying getting a better entry

+ Reply to Thread
Page 225 of 348 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 235 275 325 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)