+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 348 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 190 ... LastLast

Thread: Double Lots = Double Profits.

Banned gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,229 Times in 4,141 Posts
    double lot = as double gain, as double loss. I believe that, the advantage of an alternative name is a loss.
    Do not worry, you can swap the two or three lots to follow the money management. I do not need enough money
    So, I do not like many doubles. I want to be a small milionare. I wish everyone successful in forex.
    Please dont forget to apply your money management ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gale For This Useful Post:

isha (2018-11-30)

Member barak will become famous soon enough barak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You just do it. I think it's very small, far smaller than you winning or losing not the same as if it's bigger, but you use more than you win or you lose. So it depends on the management of your money. And then you grow up, your capital gains can worsen the double-double with a lot of support even though you have a good strategy. and the forward to tons twice is of course profitable more than twice to add blanks, around twice per ton, when you have to analyze efficiency too much on benefits, you can do it Also keep in mind about smart money management for you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Using multiple doubles is too risky. Usually lot size depends on the merchant's strategy and money management. And money management does not allow us to use multiple lots because this can cause severe damage to our account. and this is what I call an improvement, if our position is in the opposite condition, we can hedge by making orders 1: 3, we can still make double profits, 1 as balance and 2 as a double profit. try this in the practice of the first account to look for pairs of characters in it response with this method.

Member al bahri will become famous soon enough al bahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right. I think the job is higher, if you win, but lose a little and then win or lose more than a very small pile to rent the same. That depends on that, cash management. I want a double rental and each composite composite results, so a good backup strategy is to increase the capital. and I feel the strategy to ensure that when every time the graph shows a signal, you will be able to start a double section. yes, you will be able to get a large number of double sides. otherwise, it must be zero, when the market is in front of the individual. therefore, be careful. all we hope is for everyone to win firmly. thanks.

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is very dangerous for two people. Sound is needed, usually approaching investors and money management. And cash flow management is not that we all use multiple items very much because it can cause great damage to our records. and I assume Every pile that we will use in trading but does not exceed the cash management rules and take cheap risks by our trading account. If we have a tendency to overthrow these items then we have a tendency to find yourself in a big loss can the request to delete our account completely, so I believe every dealer will not dream this into his account.

Banned sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,898 Times in 1,674 Posts
    Double lots will provide you double profits. I think it is a real true fact. If you use lot 2 then your profits will be more than the lower lots. But for this, you need strong capital to cover your risks. Otherwise you will incur loss.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sana24 For This Useful Post:

anp220 (2018-10-31), bmw148 (2018-10-31), pmln (2018-10-31), ppp420 (2018-10-31), pti148 (2018-10-31)

Junior Member Ifxaakash is on a distinguished road Ifxaakash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ko double lots ke chakkar me nahi padna chahiye,esme trader jada lalach karenga to usko esme loss bhi bada he hoga,esme trader ko control me rehkar he market me kaam karna chahiye uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ifxaakash For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you do have a lot of investment funds to double your number, you can do it but if you lack a lot of investment funds, many never try to multiply a lot of trading places because it is very risky and you will also get a quick call margin when trading. and good quality investors take advantage of lots of transactions but they understand how to manage this even if someone but these people get a little money, like using a little stop, whenever the market will go towards them all, they themselves lose

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many doubles can come positive results and profits are huge but that if there is only one condition that is absolutely certain of the market direction and always remember that the higher the lot size the more spreads and for this, please consider this Alomrqubl enter into a double agreement that if the trend turns against you, there will be losses and you have to try and think of lotsize just as a representation of your money management plan. that is, you have to plan a certain percentage of your balance to trade with and the lot size you will represent, so that when your balance moves up and down as well as your lot size, this means that your profit and loss will be relevant to the size of your account.

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one lot can make big profits, why do we have to make a double lot, I think we need it if we see a signal that the trend is good to double it, otherwise we have to open only one lot and if we lose money it is not big and it's the same as if you use lots of small then you win or lose small too, but if you use a lot bigger then you win or lose bigger too. So it depends on the management of your money and you must have a good strategy to support it so if your capital gets bigger then you can add a lot of money you use and double it for double profits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 348 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 190 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)