+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 348 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 3471

Thread: Double Lots = Double Profits.

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suggest that we use a single lot size until we have a 500% free margin. In this case we can increase our lot size but make sure that our free margin does not decrease to 300%. Because once our free margin drops lower than 300%, chances are we will get MC if we are not careful. Since multiplier size is a huge multiplier to incur huge losses and if you've traded with a lower lot size, you'll be surprised how quickly you get a mc when you double your lot size. Multiple doubles - multiple benefits, yes of course, but you have to remember that it doubles the risk as well and if you do not have good analysis, you may suffer double losses as a result. So we have to be careful if we want to multiply it, make sure your margin is enough to accept double risk.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are honored by that. my judgment is the same thing as if you use a lot of it then you win or lose good too, but if you use a lot bigger then you win or lose big too. so it depends on your money management. and your sleep staleness strategy is ripe for blocking it so if your city grows big then you can bilobed as much as you use and twice for flexible gains. my opinion is the same as if you use a small lot then you win or lose small too but if you use a lot bigger then you win or lose bigger too. so it depends on your money management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The double lot is equal to the double advantage which is also equal to the double risk .. Due to multiple multiple trades, we have to be experienced in the market for at least 1 year of direct trade .. If at first we trade a lot double, we will eventually lose our forex account .. I always trade for 0.50 volumes per day, and it satisfies me .. I am out with profit every day without any worries. the most important in trading activities in the form of consistency in generating profits and minimizing losses. to survive in this business is not easy and the totality of our seriousness is needed in the form of time, money, energy and mind.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can say that the theory of doubling your lot doubling your profits is very misleading from the point of view of money management from the look! we only need to double ours if money management says or allows us to do it. just doubling a lot of orte can bring disaster even if we make a profit. it's luring greed that can actually kill your account !! I think it would not hurt to double their numbers if it suits your money and risk management .. If your account gets bigger but you still trade with a small volume than when you really can enjoy your life with your trading results ??

Member rejang will become famous soon enough rejang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A friend who is really right and true as the light of day. before so much time I blew my account to use the high lot. there was a time when it continued my two weeks in profit but when there were some trade losses I lost my control and used a lot of high to recover all losses in a short time but I lost all my balance. so it must require high knowledge if we want to use a lot of high. I do not think I have been working on the internet mostly right sometimes I Win if doubling Lot I try this on a real account not working with me and lose almost three dollars because I have no experience in the field so I make more danger

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many improvements will always depend on your strategy and capital. Because if you will double your lot size if your capital is not high enough to keep your position, then you can lose money instead of making money. In forex trading, it's all about maintaining your capital. You can also trade not just double your lot size but even have your lot size increase by one decimal or even more. As long as your capital can maintain your position, they do not limit how big your lot size is. Multiple doubles can make you double-earned, but do not forget, if we do this, we're doubling the risks too. So, it will make our trade get more risk. to avoid big losses, try to think and make a good plan before entering. Make sure the opportunity has more than 70% to win to make you double your lot. if you are in doubt about the analysis, do not double your number.

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,621 Times in 12,775 Posts
    doubble lots laga kar ap doubble profit to ap earn letay hein but yeh itna easy nahi hai is main high voltage ka risk involve hota hai aor bohat zayada risk hota hai is liye apko dekha hota hai kay ap ko kahan per doubble lots ka use karna chahiye doubble profit hasin karne kay liye.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-04-24), munibkhan (2018-04-29), ravi999 (2018-04-26), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-27), sakigbest (2018-04-24), zahid2016 (2018-04-25)

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,676 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko big profit earning kay liay double lots ka use karna profitable ho skta hay lakin Trader ko is main is say losses bhi ho skta hay is laiy Trader ko Trading main big profit earning kay liay experience say work karna hay aor Trading main low risky lots ka use karna hay aor Trader Forex Trading main thek tarah say management kia karay aor Forex Trading ko thek tarah sy smjy aor Trading main thek tarah say planing aor thek decision say Trading karna hay aor Trader ko experience aor knowledge sy Trading main success possible hoty hay

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to batool For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-04-23), Fiya (2018-04-24), kanita (2018-04-24), khizar1 (2018-04-23), lal765 (2018-04-23), qasimm (2018-04-23), usmanbaloch (2018-04-24), yulbang111 (2018-04-24), zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-23)

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by qasimm View Post
    forex business men har trader bahut risk leta hae double k chakar men kahen uska account wash na ho jay q k hamen kam size ki tarde men kam risk men jab loss ho jata he to double size ki tarde men hamen big loss mel sakta hae maine dekha hay forex men aksar traders is soch men tarde lgate hain jo apney money kho k beht jate hain is lye hamen itna bra risk nhe lena chahye hamen slow size ki tarding he karne chaheye is se agar hamen loss be hota hae to bahut kam jisko ham next day tak recover kar sakte hain but account wash ho jay to iska koi solution nhe hota hamare pass double lots hamen greed ka shekar bna deta hay jis se hamen kameyabi nhe melte hamesha
    Jaise ki aapne sahi kaha forex mein slow is good. Zyada profits kamane ke chakkar mein ya jaldi se zyada profits ke chalte bahut se traders ka pura ka pura account blow ho jaata haia aur ye zyadatar aisa hi hota hai . Isiliye kabhi bhi double lots trade nahi karne chaiye aur aaram se disciplined trading karni chaiye aur chote profits milte rahen consistently is par focus karna chaiye .

Member Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,573 Times in 483 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul ap ki bat thek ha ka double lot hamay double profit detey ha lekin double lot hamay double loss be de sakty ha is liye hamay is bat ka dhayan rakhna chahiye ka ham kia kar rahy ha and is ka kia result ho ga

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 348 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)