+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 348 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast

Thread: Double Lots = Double Profits.

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, double loss with double profit is true, traders must understand this fact about Forex trading. There should be no attempt to double our lot because it produces more profits or double profits. Risk must be controlled at all times with a good MM policy. So there is no problem trading. and my opinion is equivalent to if you use a small stack then you win or lose small too, but if you use a bigger heap then you win or lose bigger too. so it depends on your cash management. and you want to have an honest strategy to support it so that if your capital increases then you will add the heap that you use and multiply it for double profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My point of view is the same as if you use a bit more then you win or reduce a little too, but if you use a lot bigger then you win or reduce bigger too. so it depends on your control. and this strategy is very risky and to avoid or reduce some losses, you must use this only if you see a good signal or analyze it sincerely. But you cannot trade in this way without experiencing this type of trade. Because for a moment this can kill your account. You have to analyze it well and when opportunities are high for profit, you can do it. but remember you have to do this activity with wise money management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's better for me to stay in my much balance, which means that I won't multiply a lot without considering my account balance. duplicating my lot with the same balance means that the risk of making my account broken is clear enough that it is better to stay in the usual place but try to get a better entry and Using two groups is too risky. Usually, group size depends on the dealer and money management strategy. And there is no money management that allows us to use many marriages because this can cause serious damage to our account.

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Equation is bad and does not agree with you because you see one face but you have to see the second face too. like big lots = big profits = big risks. I think a lot of big ones will increase risk in trading and risk will make a loss and it's not a bad idea to increase lot size in Forex trading if you increase the lot size in your trade, you can make multiple profits in every trade you run but because every things have side effects in Forex trading if you lose in your trading bears double losses so I think trading must be carried out after a good analysis.

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right with that. I think it's the same as if you use a lot of small, very small, then you win or lose, but you have to use a lot, so much that you win or lose. So it depends on the management of your money. And you multiply capital, you get access to the Compound and can double if you grow bigger, then return to a good strategy and my opinion is that this is the same thing if you use less than that, then you win or lose very small, but if you use the biggest lot, and then lose or get bigger too. So it depends on the management of your money. That you have a good strategy to support it, so if your money grows, you can use a lot of things, and you double-click win.

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Usually the lot size depends on the merchant's strategy and money management. And money management doesn't allow us to use multiple doubles. Because this can cause severe damage to our account. and natural light is truly true and true friend. I use many old high-blow accounts. This practice continued when I was there two weeks at that time, but when I was out of control, and some high commercial losses in a short time to recover from all the damage that was widely used, but I lost my balance. We must be so high that we use high knowledge.

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, this is good, it is stated that multiplying a lot will double your profits and also your risk will be doubled, but this must be done when you are in a winning position. And when you are in a losing position, people have to halve their position to cut short losses or close trades and multiple doubles will double profits, but you also need to be careful, also the desire for multiple doubles. You have to analyze effectively when a great opportunity to get, then you can do it but remember related smart revenue management.

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can do that. I think it's the same if you use a small amount, then win or lose a little, but if you use a larger amount, then develop to win or lose. So it depends on the management of your money. And if your capital is bigger, then you can limit the amount of good strategy that is needed to return it twice and multiply it to make a profit and actually it's not a double issue when we have enough margin or, but this will be dangerous when a trader makes a lot double without paying attention to money management which should not be ignored. basically twice as much better not to do even though we have advanced in trading

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, a lot of doubles means multiplying profits but at the same time don't forget that trading on the forex market carries a large amount of risk, and so if you double your lot size, you will double your profits, but at the same time you double your losses. also be careful when you deal with this market ... and a double lot may be very dangerous if you are a new trader. We have to say that this is very profitable for any trader but if you fail with a double lot, you will have a big loss in your account so I don't prefer to make this profit.

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we all investors register on Forex only to generate income or make profits. If we spend more money or capital, I think we will be able to make more money. So many doubles to increase benefits. and complete announcements are usually double, double the profit margin and also double that, double the financial liability. We have a very good MM consistently including this transaction and also get the desired profit margin directly from the currency exchange trading exchanging currency trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 348 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)