+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 348 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast

Thread: Double Lots = Double Profits.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This of course makes one double lot double value but what you have to be careful about and need to double the large number of people have to analyze well after excessive opportunities to make a profit You can achieve this, but please complete smart money management. and Make money to buy and sell, I think that this thinking is at the highest possible level, this term seems suitable for all investors, if only to make money, make money from it is very necessary to trade currencies that do not understand this possibility. I think this is very useful for all of us, including, but not limited to, providing new investors.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Double lot guarantees double profits but multiple lots also guarantee double losses if the movement of values does not match your method. Double heaps square fines if you have very large capital, but not for those who have small capitalization because it can cause your equity to be bad and you can use different methods of trading, most traders think it's easy to make money from forex trading but it is really challenging and thrilling to make money from forex trading. A trader must put all his effort into getting a few pips.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to noder For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion it's the same as if you use a small lot so you win or lose small but if you use a bigger lot then you win or lose bigger. so it depends on the management of your funds. and you must have a good strategy to support it so that if your capital grows bigger then you can add as much as you use and multiply it for multiple profits. thank you. And double lots and double profits are something that can happen in forex, but both have a very high level of risk for a forex trader. If we use a double lot size, in losing trade, we will also lose.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to adalah For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion we must avoid this at the beginning of our trade as new traders. we have to trade according to the established pattern and in accordance with the money and risk management plan because the forex market is very dynamic and very mobile and several times we can see opposite movements of more than 100 pips in three to five minutes and in this case it can be another way (lot double = double loss). and Double double loss profit so I think you are right if that's what you mean, you have to make sure that your stop loss is good and also choose the lot size that is "compatible" with your balance in your forex account and make sure you have a good strategy if you

8. The Following User Says Thank You to soo yong For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not a bad idea but must be an expert to handle such trade. You only need to follow a good system or strategy with the help of Fundamentals and Sentiments and you will be successful. One thing that is very clear is that THERE WAS NOT POSSIBLE IN THE WORLD. If you want to get a double profit then you have to take a double risk too. and One can interpret this development as a sign of sexual enlightenment. It stood at the same time for the arrangement of new discourse established by Western countries beginning with the 1660s. History in the Western world is a secular platform where all parties, religions and institutions agree to resolve questions about unresolved responsibilities.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to caribian For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First of all the margin used will double and after that our commission will double and profit and loss will both double. If we win a trade with a double profit, our happiness will double OR if we lose the trade then with a double loss, our sadness and tension will also multiply and before all this time I blow my account to use a high lot. there was a time when I went on for two weeks to profit but when there were some trading losses I lost my control and used a high lot to recover all losses in a short time but I lost all my balance. so it definitely requires high knowledge if we want to use a high lot

12. The Following User Says Thank You to salimah fx For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Setting up a double lot is too risky to be profitable. But it usually depends on the lot lot size and money management strategy. And I think money management doesn't allow us to use a lot of double because it can cause severe damage to our account. a good technique to use it and this is a very dangerous idea by stacking twice and hoarding doubled income because we have a tendency to all understand that the forex market can be very dangerous because we have a tendency to try to take this great danger might be like suicide is nothing too. [

14. The Following User Says Thank You to hujan For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Double lot, double profit, right. But a multiple fold is a double loss. So when you want to trade you must follow a money management strategy. without money management, there is no profit in the forex market. You must take the target on a daily or weekly basis. When your target will be fulfilled, you may not trade more. and before all this time I blew my account to use a high lot. there was a time when I continued for two weeks I made a profit but when there were some trading losses I lost my control and used a high lot to recover all losses in a short time but I lost all my balance

16. The Following User Says Thank You to januari For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is at risk to use multiple lots = double profit because there is no guarantee of double profit in forex. This strategy must be adopted by experienced traders who have good knowledge and know the market well. This is a brave decision to use this strategy and this shows that someone wants to get more profit in less time with this strategy. Be careful of beginners, don't try it in the early stages of your trade. and I don't use multiple lots in my transactions and if I do that I almost never do that, only if I'm 100% sure of my research. Trading with multiple lots can be a risky concept as much as possible preventing it.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ubifx For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Junior Member selinasultana is an unknown quantity at this point selinasultana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it's true. if you want double profit then, you will get double risk. i think, if you don't take risk than you will not gain. so must be take a risk for success is trade. then, you will research before of risk trade. if you are not research then you will must be loss.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to selinasultana For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 348 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)