+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 348 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 224 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 3471

Thread: Double Lots = Double Profits.

Member qazijamil will become famous soon enough qazijamil will become famous soon enough qazijamil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do not become greedy greed is curse and slow and steady wins the race and watch the market carefully and make a proper entry into the market so that it should result in a fruitful ending that is profit in the form of money and in this way your profit will be more than loss and the net amount will be in your pocket in the form of money and you will be happy and relaxed and contented.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member joinibrar is an unknown quantity at this point joinibrar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji han bhai jan is men koi shak nh he kagar ap dobal lot lagate hen to ap ko profit b dobal he hota he lekin is k leye ap ko pehle ye yaqeen hona chahye k waqeye men he markit ka trend is taraf he he jo ap oder open kr rahe hen or hmesha stoploss or take proft zror lgana chahye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,191 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai waise to double lot size par humare ko bahut hi badiya profits ho sakte hai, lekin jab market ka trend kafi strong hota hai, aur humare ko pata hota hai ki movement iski wahi hia jaha system bata raha hai to double lot se badiya earn kiya ja sakta hai bhai.
    hanji forex trader ko jabb market me kaafi acha expeirence ho aur usko signal par yakeen ho to aise me wo double lot use kar sakta hai lekin esme bhi trader ko stop loss jaroor use karna chahiye jisse wo control kar sakein..

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,942 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai waise to double lot size par humare ko bahut hi badiya profits ho sakte hai, lekin jab market ka trend kafi strong hota hai, aur humare ko pata hota hai ki movement iski wahi hia jaha system bata raha hai to double lot se badiya earn kiya ja sakta hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member nadeem66321 is on a distinguished road nadeem66321's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there was time continue two week i am in profit but when there was few trade loss i lost my control and used high lot for recover all loss with short time , but i lost all my balance. so must be need high knowledge if we want to use high lot. but before so much time i blow my account to use high lot.

Senior Member gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 Times in 524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading, the usage of lots will determind the result that we will get. yes I totally agree that double lots will give double profit, but we also need to relized that double lots will give us double risk and posibility of losses. so we should be carefully in determine the usage of lots.
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik "THANKS" for my post

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that double lot gives us double profit and double loss. We know forex is so much profitable but risky business. When we trade with big lots then we can get big profit or big loss. Forex profit and loss amount depend on forex lots.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that slowly and steady wins the race it is a well known proverb and another saying is that something is better than nothing. if we keep going with the earning of small profits consistantly then we donot face any kind of severe loss. We have to face loss when we fell a prey of greediness and donot control our sentiments.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that profit depends on your capital if you will have strong capital then you can make risky trading strategy for this trading business and with the risk you can earn very fast in this trading business

Member fxtime is an unknown quantity at this point fxtime's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bhai ap jitna ziada lot volume use kro gey ap utna hi ziada profit b earn kro gey lekan ziada lot size ka matlab ziada risk hai is liye safe trading k liye ap ko chaiye k ap ziada risk k sath trading na kro balkey low risk k sath trading hi ap ko ziada faida dey gi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 348 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 224 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)