+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 348 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 196 ... LastLast

Thread: Double Lots = Double Profits.

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i read in many forex forums is a risky business but i can not see how but today i agree as you say double many brothers dual advantage is give no double loss 4 times give us loss will sit in your mind rashu profit is every time minimum but the loss is 4 times in any business. so be careful. and multiple doubles yield multiple benefits as well as multiple risks. but we can reduce the risk if we add double capital. we still risk more money if we use double lots but in percentage, it will decrease if we have double capital. so if we want to use multiple doubles then we must be sure that we can win our trades. be patient to wait for the right time so we can have the greatest chance to win our trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tahu bulat For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-18)

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    multiple deposits can give you a definite double advantage, but it depends on how you use them. some merchants trade with 2 piles and set totally different targets. it can be like going out to set just one lot with one target as a result of in case the target hit lot 1 and also the second lot will not go out to target but otherwise to reach stop loss, then it will be useless effort. if you are sure about a person's analysis, use only one lot size. and double lots are too dangerous in my opinion, higher to use a lot safer after reaching TP continue to open new positions in peace without anxiety can happen megacycle per second or lose balance. Often used with a formula that you think is right and plays quietly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fxdistrub For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-18)

Member Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes increasing lot size can increase your profits and at the same time your loss will also be doubled in case you lose any trade. So, It depends upon you that how much risk you can take in the Forex trading market... If you take high risk, you will get high profits and at the same time your loss be also be high in case of loss. So, You should always be careful while choosing the lot size. Take small lot size and i think this is the best because you'll have a number of chances to regain the lose money....

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr Law For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-18), Mustansir (2018-07-30), Unregistered (1), youcef54 (2018-07-31)

Banned FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 43,210 Times in 11,226 Posts
    venom is on a distinguished road
    venom's Avatar Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Accumulated bonus
    7.20 USD
    Thanks
    Double lots and double profits dont happen always. That is why if you want to trade in double lots make sure your account can take the strain because the market might go against you. And it's very dangerous. And I think stop loss best way to avoid big losing, and we have to becareful with this strategy and it will be maximize if we open trade after news released

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FM1881 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-18), Unregistered (1)

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are very right on my understanding, because the more we double the profit to double the profit, we only need to consider the level of equity in the other account to be on the safe side and Twice the total amount, twice the income and also twice the damage. Once you have the determination to be able to work in forex trading, from then on, it is advisable to be smart. margins may be changed to try and make money, so we generally are not cocky to take advantage of the overall lot size.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lanang For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-18), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,463 Times in 993 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    double lots open kerny ka fiada bee hai or loss bee wo es tarah k ap jab double lots open kerty hien or jab market ap k favour mien jati hai to yahan sy earning double kerty hien mager jab same coundition mien ap k againest marekt jy gi to ap apna loss bee double ker ly gy,es lye double lots na use kery

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to asd567 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-18), forexrunner (2018-11-30), jaan23np (2018-07-29), mehro (2018-07-28), Mr Law (2018-07-30), ntn (2018-07-27), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,909 Times in 1,279 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee bhai double lot sy jis trah profit double hota hai double lot lgany sy osi trah agir aap ki trade loss ki traf jati hai to loss bhi aap ko double he hoga to aap ko kam lot sy trading he krni chaye
    bhai aap logo ko mari post ashi lgy to Thinks Pr Click krin

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mian5575405 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-07-27), sarfraz786 (2018-07-27)

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think multiple doubles will give you a double advantage. But it depends on how you use it. Some traders trade with two lots and set different targets. I will choose to set only one lot with one target. and Multiple doubles will give you a definite double advantage, but it depends on how you use it. Some traders trade with two lots and set different targets. I would choose to set just one lot with one target because if the first lot target and the second lot do not get the target but vice versa to press stop loss, then it will be a futile effort. If you believe in your analysis, just use one lot size.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a lot of big ones will be profitable too. but we must always be careful that if there is a loss then the loss is also great. it's better to keep lot size as our capital can support. I am all how to choose lot size as the way I can minimum 1000 pips loss should support. like i have 1000 $ capital then i choose 1 lot to open position. if the position is lost then I can support it very long and no need to face the loss. in the case of stop loss we have to maintain some percentage so the loss will be minimum. and Every time we double the size of the batch, it automatically doubles everything about itself. The first used margin will double and after that our committee will double and both profits and losses will double. If we win the trade with a double advantage, our happiness will double the trade or if we lose then the double loss of our sadness and tension will also multiply.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This idea only increases the risk, in forex trading we should not use more than ten percent of capital in open trade because it causes a high risk in trading accounts. We need to control our emotions and greed to get better results from forex trading and I use a more effective strategy than using indicators. I always believe that Forex trading is more useful when we use strategy and planning than using indicators. So I use effective planning to trade with Forex trading .. and it's the same as if you use a lot smaller then you win or lose is also small, but if you use much bigger then you win or lose big too. so depends on your money management. and you need to have a good strategy to support it so if your capital gets bigger then you can add your place and double use it for profit.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to polio For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-07-23), Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 348 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 196 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)