+ Reply to Thread
Page 327 of 359 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 337 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 3583

Thread: Which thing you hate mostly in Forex ?

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mrinalini View Post
    Fast movements of the prices and when they go up and down indicates the volatility of the market and fast movements means markets are highly volatile which brings great opportunity to trade and chance to make quick profits but then trader must be cautious as well trading in such circumstances as it might lead to losses as well .
    I agree with you sir, it's true when the price shot up and down will be able to take the trader to gain a big advantage, but also should be wary because because if we are wrong in the installation then we will experience a substantial loss as well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not really know which one I'd hate for forex trading, but it seems we all biasnaya will regret to learn that emotions have taken over power trading ourselves, so I said that my emotions are the most hated

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member place is an unknown quantity at this point place's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually i hate to watch the market whole time.because some type of pressure are working and feeling so excited.that is why i am losing control my mind and emotions.and that is why i am using low risk right now.

Banned Nusrat is an unknown quantity at this point Nusrat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i also hate this things because it is very painful for me , when i want to give any buy or sell order this signal give so excited and fro this reason i cannot take position in the perfect place and some times i get loss for this things.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right, I hate it when I am about to open a trade and I get requotes or I intend to stop out a trade and then, I would be getting a requote this piss me off. Sometimes such problem may arise when the market is very volatile or when the network is poor.

Member samo is an unknown quantity at this point samo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what I hate mostly in forex is losing consecutively, because it looses my confidence and I want to quit Forex when I experience those losses. So I stop when I lose 3 straight for a day and analyze what went wrong and then I trade on the next day and become a better trader.

Member penjualdolar is on a distinguished road penjualdolar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    the most thing i hate in the forex is the uncertainity in the forex becaues i many time saw that some time the market moves in the opposite direction of the expected impact of the news
    things I hate in forex forex market is difficult to predict and there is no 100% accurate analysis, other than that we should always be able to control our emotions and greed while we do the trade.

Member riddick09 is an unknown quantity at this point riddick09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by barn View Post
    I hate most is when the market is moving up and down with a sharp and uncertain. so always give the wrong signal on my trading system. This always makes me emotional.
    Well, that's the nature of the forex market the prices goes up and down. And in trading there's always have changes and will you think that you will sell gold for just fixed 1 dollar and you will buy them for fixed 100 dollars, I don't think so. That's why the prices vary on the different trades.

Banned ndm is on a distinguished road ndm's Avatar
    Thanks
    the thing that i hate most in Forex is that there are price swings and some time they are predictable and most of the time they go unpredictable so it is the time when you dont know that what to do and how to go in trading then

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ya i also hate this two. sometimes in main time server seen problem this is really a big problem. when market movement is stop and slow that's time i hate mostly also.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 327 of 359 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 337 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)