+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 359 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 3583

Thread: Which thing you hate mostly in Forex ?

Senior Member khanforex is an unknown quantity at this point khanforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    Dear friends we all love with Forex trading but some things we hate in or during trading. I hate one thing which is when I wand to open or close order and the meta trader said re-quote. I hate this. what is yours ?
    well actually you lose because of your mistakes as you are not good enough to survive then you lose and market will not care what you want to achieve it will as it wants to work so we can not control market we can control our risk and we can control our losses. so we can work on our traDINGS AND BELIEVE ME IT IS not impossible

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bedi is an unknown quantity at this point bedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by place View Post
    mostly traders hate loss.no body want to get loss.i am sure you also hate this.so if you want to make win then work hard and focus your strategy.if you are not satisfied about your plans then change it.
    yeah right once all traders would have hated to lose her name, but with hard work, discipline and good analytical skill and then they will be spared from this lose ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    Dear friends we all love with Forex trading but some things we hate in or during trading. I hate one thing which is when I wand to open or close order and the meta trader said re-quote. I hate this. what is yours ?
    I hate it when the first position when trading immediately received minus a lot. That's a not unpleasant. I open the second place, I got a minus minus and again, I was getting annoyed. But now I realize, resentment is the emotion that must be eliminated. I have now learned a lot about patience.

Banned fxsilo is an unknown quantity at this point fxsilo's Avatar
    Thanks
    certainly i hate forex when i get loss and margin call, i think that is equitable and all trader has been feel that.
    but although i hate forex i still confident and get addiction to start trading again, i dont know why forex is be addiction to me.

Member bistro1996 is an unknown quantity at this point bistro1996's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by place View Post
    mostly traders hate loss.no body want to get loss.i am sure you also hate this.so if you want to make win then work hard and focus your strategy.if you are not satisfied about your plans then change it.
    yes i also hate against loss
    but what may make the risk I had to face when it plunged into the world of forex
    almost all businesses are at risk but the biggest risk in forex

Member place is an unknown quantity at this point place's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Junior Member moonzfriend is an unknown quantity at this point moonzfriend's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well forex is all about probabilities, Every barter bureaucracy has a anticipation of acceptable and a anticipation for loss. Over a ample amount of trades, a bureaucracy with an bend will be profitable. Any accustomed barter is consistently uncertain. This is the law of trading anticipation and the ambiguous sometimes alarming me .....

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    which thing i hate mostly is that greed because is bone of contention in our forex trading there are many thing are affixed with it because with greed your risk will be increase and i think so its main reason of loss therefore i hate this thing in forex .

Junior Member abdillahjasmin is an unknown quantity at this point abdillahjasmin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by boniez View Post
    I do not really know which one I'd hate for forex trading, but it seems we all biasnaya will regret to learn that emotions have taken over power trading ourselves, so I said that my emotions are the most hated
    correct sir, emotions that can make us wrong, if we can hold our emotions we must be saved from the dangers of price fluctuations in the forex market, the strength of a long course, we also must always be careful

Junior Member zahid13 is on a distinguished road zahid13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Which thing you dislike mostly in Currency trading.Yes you are create , i make a wish for the better industry pattern and delay for future the industry pattern but instantly the industry goes down and we experience in a reduction. A diligent of several weeks , several weeks and years go to terrible.When you perspective the pattern is future then no need to leap, keep awesome your mind, adhere to the set techniques.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 359 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)