+ Reply to Thread
Page 321 of 359 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 331 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 3583

Thread: Which thing you hate mostly in Forex ?

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    in trading that makes me a sissy was open when I already experiencing profit and want to close my profit so as not to have los the problem is the inability of the close and very slow and difficult, so to lose the unwanted

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main mostly jo ceez start sy ley k aaj tak hate karta aya ho wo meri greed hy yeh mujhy sab sy jiyada buri lagti hy is sy mujhy boaht he loss uthana parta hy main to is ko boaht he control karny ke kosish karta hon but aisa nhi kr pata ku k yeh hmari internal problem hy .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    The actions that I seriously hate about forex is actually any time my own very best analysis is going wrong. The signs tend to be showing bullish signal even so the industry went bearish as an alternative as well as any time announcement type in the market We hate this. Worst type of period of time to forfeit any buy and sell.

Senior Member jerryandika is an unknown quantity at this point jerryandika's Avatar
    Thanks
    we like got the success from the forex business, they must try to use the manuyal trading, niot just using the robot only, because just using the robot is also can not make the trader got the good income they still needed manual

Senior Member mostak is an unknown quantity at this point mostak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Volatility within the promote is certainly a few minutes which means that most unfortunate in my situation during currency exchange. Despite the fact that My organization is experiencing superior proceeds, within the next following That i look at suffer a loss of hundreds of dollar. Together with That i despise the related to currency exchange the majority. That i been through those memories loads of point in time despite the fact that forex trading. However , Im a sucker for the related to currency exchange overly as i get hold of major prospect of earning a large amount and much revenue.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    I hate two things two much in forex trading that are Margin call and stop out, both these break the traders badly and traders get frustrated with both of these. I am now trying to evaluate the method to avoid both these.
    You are right, I don't like getting a margin call because it hurts my emotions very badly and when I get stopped out in a trade, I feel really bad especially when I got stopped out and later on I discovered that the trade finally went in my favour if I wasn't stopped out, I would have made a lot of profit.

Banned fxsilo is an unknown quantity at this point fxsilo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by victorforex View Post
    Only thing that I hate with forex market is loss. When loss come in the forex I do not like so I try do all things possible that avoid for loss to come. Everything in market that comes else, I can cope with them.
    of course, i think also we are hate forex because we get loss in forex. is impossible if we are profit and then we hate forex.
    forex is good and potential busines, sometime we hate with forex and sometime we love forex. we can love forex everytime if we has been experience in here.

Member victorforex is an unknown quantity at this point victorforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Only thing that I hate with forex market is loss. When loss come in the forex I do not like so I try do all things possible that avoid for loss to come. Everything in market that comes else, I can cope with them.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been hated on news that could impact the behavior of market movements,, maybe if I could master the fundamental techniques strategy then maybe I can get a little control of the market and generate more profit

Junior Member halwaniptba is an unknown quantity at this point halwaniptba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that the one thing I hate in forex markets is when my positions is willing and profitables and i do not book profits because of greedy and the sames trades turns into a loosing trades...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 321 of 359 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 331 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)