+ Reply to Thread
Page 319 of 359 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 329 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 3583

Thread: Which thing you hate mostly in Forex ?

Banned moss is on a distinguished road moss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, i also feel bored when i can open a trde and close it immediately.Sometimes i make huge profit, but when i try to close trade, re quote option is found.Sometimes i see 'server is busy' word.After trying when i become able to open or close, then i make a less profit or a loss.This is really very disgusting.So i hate this.But or this, Forex is not responsible.It is server problem.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    thing that I hate in forex is when I had floating in a short time. I often get stuck with a fake trend. when i saw the price will go up quickly, then immediately open buy, but after that the price down very quickly. and I can only stare and swear to myself.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sadam is an unknown quantity at this point sadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by devvi View Post
    if our analysis is good then we will get the ease of doing business because we can control our business every day, we should not be remiss in our respective fields of business
    true if we have good analytical sure we can trade well and if you can trade with both surely we can get a good profit in forex and this is very good for us and we semiga get good profits.

Member devvi is an unknown quantity at this point devvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nemo emo View Post
    there is some things i dont like in forex but dont reach to the point of heat
    and the thing that i dont like in forex is the laying in andidctors and analysis
    if our analysis is good then we will get the ease of doing business because we can control our business every day, we should not be remiss in our respective fields of business

Junior Member Projapoty is on a distinguished road Projapoty's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hate mostly in forex is Gambling.Means in time of news publication suppose I am in the right hand side but when I see it moving it moving to my ooposite direction then I feel so Bad.I hate it so much.

Member The Queen is an unknown quantity at this point The Queen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Market is thousand time higher than Stock market however most of the individuals do not know that i'm puzzling over our aspect most of the people Crazy about Stock market and In our Country there has no Broker house just some of purchasers Forex could be a chance

Member nemo emo is an unknown quantity at this point nemo emo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is some things i dont like in forex but dont reach to the point of heat
    and the thing that i dont like in forex is the laying in andidctors and analysis

Member bokadia6 is an unknown quantity at this point bokadia6's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hate it when the first position when trading immediately received minus a lot. That's a not unpleasant. I open the second place, I got a minus minus and again, I was getting annoyed. But now I realize, resentment is the emotion that must be eliminated. I have now learned a lot about patience.

Banned Sun-Moon is an unknown quantity at this point Sun-Moon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by keset View Post
    requotes can say it's possible the server is busy because the server was too heavy and volatile movement that many traders in and out quickly, I also sometimes hate requotes,
    Yea, who are scalper re-quotes make more problem for them. It is harassing most of time for trader. It may killed many profit of a scalper.

Member leherchand is an unknown quantity at this point leherchand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I often run into technical problems that I most hate. When I was opening a position, before I had time to set a target profit or SL, the Internet connection is lost for a long time. It was risky, because the position I continue to float over the internet connection has not been recovered.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 319 of 359 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 329 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)