+ Reply to Thread
Page 316 of 359 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 314 315 316 317 318 326 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 3583

Thread: Which thing you hate mostly in Forex ?

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by facebook View Post
    Re quotes is one of the major problems and I hate o see it specially when the market movements are fast and I want to perform any trade at a particular price and it does not get executed due to the same reason and few pips does make a different to the trade .
    yes requote is the problem with the terminal of the instaforex but i think this due to that slow internt connection and some due to the server problem due to which the customers has to suffer

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member isbhacker is on a distinguished road isbhacker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hate the forex when there is a news and market is going with it but suddenly after some time market make whipsaw and changes the direction that is so unpredictable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,948 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan View Post
    mujhe to tab nafrat hoti hai jab mujhse koi galti ho jati hai aur mujhe apni deal loss me close karni padti hai
    aur ek baar maien galti se sell ki jagah buy kar liya tha aur mujhe 46$ ka loss hua tha..
    Bhai galti se to sabhi nafrat karte hai, lekin galti koi bhi jaan buch kar nahi karta hai, anjaane mein galti ho hi jati hai, aur galti hone ke baad jayda gussa nahi karna chahiye, hume us galti ko sudhaar lena hi badiya hota hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member rak is an unknown quantity at this point rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I often run into technical problems that I most hate. When I was opening a position, before I had time to set a target profit or SL, the Internet connection is lost for a long time. It was risky, because the position I continue to float over the internet connection has not been recovered.

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

I hate it when the first position when trading immediately received minus a lot. That's a not unpleasant. I open the second place, I got a minus minus and again, I was getting annoyed. But now I realize, resentment is the emotion that must be eliminated. I have now learned a lot about patience.

Senior Member roshan is an unknown quantity at this point roshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe to tab nafrat hoti hai jab mujhse koi galti ho jati hai aur mujhe apni deal loss me close karni padti hai
    aur ek baar maien galti se sell ki jagah buy kar liya tha aur mujhe 46$ ka loss hua tha..

Member pak forex is an unknown quantity at this point pak forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    Dear friends we all love with Forex trading but some things we hate in or during trading. I hate one thing which is when I wand to open or close order and the meta trader said re-quote. I hate this. what is yours ?
    yes boht sara trader trading main boht zada loss earned kanrta han or wo trading main fail ho jata han esi waja sa boht sara trader trading ko boht zadas hate karta han or trading ko boht zada bura balala kahata han esi waja sa trading main 90 percent trader trading main fail ho jata han.

Member Abidine is an unknown quantity at this point Abidine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    Dear friends we all love with Forex trading but some things we hate in or during trading. I hate one thing which is when I wand to open or close order and the meta trader said re-quote. I hate this. what is yours ?
    personnaly i hate soo much loosing in forex trading it makes me angry beside the other technical issues that can be produced while trading but it's normal because no one and nothing is perfect i'm just learning how to deal with it

Banned yaqoobali95 is an unknown quantity at this point yaqoobali95's Avatar
    Thanks
    i can not understand the trend of market either it is going down or up. if open a buy position market start getting down and if i open sell position market starts rising up. i hate such an odd behaviour in forex trading.

Member sugik is an unknown quantity at this point sugik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Andi7 View Post
    when the market moves so fast and when i get a lot of profit, but when doing a stop order, the sudden return of movement and profit graphs to be reduced, it is one of the most frequent questions i encounter when making the trade, this may be affected because the internet connection sometimes annoying
    you agree with it ... I think if we really really in doing something then we will get results very much .. and regulate emotions is a must that we so desperately need ... but if we do not use a strategy that is good, then the result would be wasted in vain

Banned shohel molla is on a distinguished road shohel molla's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes brother some time mata trader make problem.I face this problem - i give an entry but when i try to close it this time mata Trader do not close my entry.It's a very painful matter.Thanks brother for share your post.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 316 of 359 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 314 315 316 317 318 326 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)