+ Reply to Thread
Page 312 of 359 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 310 311 312 313 314 322 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 3583

Thread: Which thing you hate mostly in Forex ?

Member didikfx is on a distinguished road didikfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by edmar6969 View Post
    Since forex trading is an online business, one of the problem i hate is intermittent internet connection. Without internet connection is really a big problem for me. and it is very risky because if you forgot to put stoploss and the trend direction goes against you, you might lose all your investment.
    I had never experienced this, because my internet connection is lost lost profits. It is true that there is a philosophy of "time is money" philosophy may come from the forex business that late slightest advantage can disappear.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Smith89 is an unknown quantity at this point Smith89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex there are no mment which should be hated .. either you win or you loose when you open a trade so we should always learn to loose and also should use the opportunity to win.. it is all about doing good in business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member babulal is an unknown quantity at this point babulal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are some pairs which have big spreads as that is calculated according to the currency value and also gold is the pair with the highest spread since its movements are a lot and it moves for most number of **** in a day.

Senior Member edmar6969 will become famous soon enough edmar6969's Avatar
    Thanks
    Since forex trading is an online business, one of the problem i hate is intermittent internet connection. Without internet connection is really a big problem for me. and it is very risky because if you forgot to put stoploss and the trend direction goes against you, you might lose all your investment.

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one thing in the forex that i hate the most is loss!!hehe..when the market movement is goes to the oposite way with my order position!wrong analiza and being in floating minus..man..its the most hard time and i hate this situation,if i loose control this will cost big losses..and i really hate it!!

Banned satishfx is an unknown quantity at this point satishfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hate when price come exactly to my stop-loss and then returns back to my old TP.I also hate re-quotes and slow execution of the trades, when a trade takes too long to close after hitting the close button or the terminal hangs that is the time i feel killing the broker.I feel as if they are intentionally doing all this only against me and they hv installed some sensors to capture my stop-loss.

Banned tuntuni is an unknown quantity at this point tuntuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dislike requotes and most importantly the dragging subscription of the trades, when a trade takes too abundant to next after touching the encompassing add or the station hangs i touch pissed off and sometimes avoid the exit price

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eva-forex View Post
    I mostly hate requotes in forex trading.sometimes i face in this problem.suppose you are giving a new order in a pair than in case of market hedging,i can not put the trade and it shows requotes than......
    yes its most painful on forex And i also get disconnect terminal on trading time. And on that time i stay on risk level. And most of the time i get loss for this reason.

Junior Member takahara is an unknown quantity at this point takahara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex feels annoying when plagued with slow Internet connections. I often op and failed to lose a lot of good moments.
    constraints in addition to the Internet also newsreader wrong direction will cause errors resulting in prolonged floating.

Banned rip5200 is an unknown quantity at this point rip5200's Avatar
    Thanks
    The thing i hate mostly in forex is the Volatility of the market. While I am having good profits, within the next second I go to lose lots of money. And I hate this about forex most. I suffered these moments lots of time while trading. But I love this about forex too as I get serious chance of making lots and lots of money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 312 of 359 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 310 311 312 313 314 322 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)