+ Reply to Thread
Page 310 of 359 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 308 309 310 311 312 320 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 3583

Thread: Which thing you hate mostly in Forex ?

Banned dollar will become famous soon enough dollar will become famous soon enough dollar's Avatar
    Thanks
    kabi kabi meri trade 1-2pips se hi hit hue binaa raha jaati hai or mujhe loss ho jaata hai. mujhe ye bahut hi buraa lagtaa hai.
    or jab market main movement nahi rahtaa tab mujhe trading karne ke liye signal nahi milte i hate these things.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned for pips is an unknown quantity at this point for pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    Od course, the thing i hate most in forex is loss. Whenever i get in loss, i often feel very angry. I dislike re quote. It ussually comes in high volatilaty market, mostly in news release, with each time i set order, i can access, system is always say requote order.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member msm is an unknown quantity at this point msm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    Dear friends we all love with Forex trading but some things we hate in or during trading. I hate one thing which is when I wand to open or close order and the meta trader said re-quote. I hate this. what is yours ?
    Yes during the forex trading trade re-qoutes is very embarrassing to open a new trade, for the situation we can't open the trade at a perfect time and the situation we have to lose huge of pips during the important trading. I think it should be improved from the forex trading because this is the very sensitive market in case of profit.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the beginning i used to hate the loss in Forex trading , but now i hate the low volatility in the market more than anything else. Because it makes me to wait for long time to get the results in the market and waiting for so much time makes me very angry. The more volatile the market the less tension for me.

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The thing that is hard in this market is making sure your market analysis is 100% accurate all the time because if you do you will never lose against the market. When the market starts moving it does not moves in straight line it makes small false movements that are very much confusing and irritating that sometimes making us lose our trades.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear friends we all love with Forex trading but some things we hate in or during trading. I hate one thing which is when I wand to open or close order and the meta trader said re-quote. I hate this. what is yours ?
    before some days i got angry due to the volatility of the price because i predict one and the price goes opposite to it. in this time i think price fluctuation is the trouble some part of forex. but now a days the more price change the more i become happy because i found that price movement is the way of making profit. so now i did not hate any thing or nothing make me angry. i love forex very much because it is a great way to make money and make me rich.

Member absforever is an unknown quantity at this point absforever's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hate two things when I trade in forex
    1 ) when the trend line move in the opposite of my order, especially when I trade with big lot size
    2 ) when the metatrader 4 is busy when I want open or close position or when I want to make a take profit or stop loss options

Senior Member Chelsea91 is an unknown quantity at this point Chelsea91's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what i hate mostly in Forex is my greed it is the cause of all my losses and i know it is the major cause of loss in the market generally, i know it is my mistake but also the small balance drives you to make high risk because you want to earn a lot

Banned Rak will become famous soon enough Rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    You are correct when our our trade is in profit and we want to book profit or when our trade is giving loss and it is increasing we want to put stop on the loss the market is moving very fast the order is not accepted , i hate this moment very much.

Member rzza is an unknown quantity at this point rzza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    owh! this things re-quote is really annoying. sometimes when market is volatile i face this problem too.
    but what makes me hate mostly in forex is to put stop loss. i am a newbie. and my entry sometimes can't easily turn to be profit. so i'm always avoid SL. end up i'm in a big loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 310 of 359 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 308 309 310 311 312 320 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)