+ Reply to Thread
Page 305 of 359 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 355 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 3583

Thread: Which thing you hate mostly in Forex ?

Senior Member ronykhan20306 is an unknown quantity at this point ronykhan20306's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hate the market when it starts moving opposite to my position, sometimes whatever our analysis is does not obey it and makes to suffer with loss. In such times I feel bad about Forex and start hating it. But now, I realize that hating will not solve the problem instead. I should learn with patience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rahim is an unknown quantity at this point rahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you want to win you need to have the right forex mindset, this means taking on character traits that would be frowned upon in society - but in forex can make you a big winner. Here are the character traits that if you take them on could lead you to forex trading success.

1. Don't Mix or Listen to Anyone

If ever you want to find forex traders who are losers visit a forum!

If you are a successful trader you trade in isolation and don't listen or talk to anyone.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, actually i do not hate anything, maybe you would say that the loss is the one thing you're going to hate, but it is not at all where it might just be a thing to worry about loss or margin call.

Member junaidi99 is an unknown quantity at this point junaidi99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am currently trading in gold, I moved from forex because often touched my SL, ease of two-way trade is precisely the weakness that caused the loss. maybe i need a lot to learn

Senior Member m1ndsrokk is an unknown quantity at this point m1ndsrokk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by erumozor View Post
    Yes that is a good question the thing i hate nost in trading is setting stop loss because when it touch it it normally reverse to the opposite detection so that it what i really hat
    thats meaming you did not make valid analysis in determine the support or resistance,,,that was the factor can make price change and pull our stop loss trigger...and also must know never to trade against the trend....that is the rule
    Last edited by m1ndsrokk; 2012-10-19 at 09:15 PM.

Senior Member erumozor is an unknown quantity at this point erumozor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes that is a good question the thing i hate nost in trading is setting stop loss because when it touch it it normally reverse to the opposite detection so that it what i really hat

Member Alamgirkaka is an unknown quantity at this point Alamgirkaka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in dealing that creates me a sissy was start when I already suffering from benefit and want to shut my benefit so as not to have loss the issue is the lack of ability of the near and very slowly and challenging, so to reduce the undesirable.

Member Java Trader is on a distinguished road Java Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    totally agree mate. re-quout happened because at one time many traders who open a position in the market, leading the line for any trader to open a position. I thought it was friend

Banned roro mendut is an unknown quantity at this point roro mendut's Avatar
    Thanks
    keep your spirit that forex market will give everythink for you, so you are will allways make learn and practice.we all know that how much it is hard to make money out of this business and when we make some profit in our trade we always become greedy that we can make more money

Senior Member ronykhan20306 is an unknown quantity at this point ronykhan20306's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is highly unpredictable. The thing that i hate most is the market is very rude; it does not take pity on anyone, whether a trader is loosing his entire life saving or small amount, market behaves the same with everyone.

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

Forex is highly unpredictable. The thing that i hate most is the market is very rude; it dies not take pity on anyone , whether a trader is loosing his entire life's saving or small amount, market behaves the same with everyone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 305 of 359 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 355 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)